Marijuana latest: Prosecutors to meet with NCB board tomorrow; Anutin has final say on drug's legality

webfact

9 hours ago, webfact said:

after Marijuana and Hemp were not named in Class 5 drugs in the latest code issued in December.

Yeah I think someone effed up.

They struck hemp and cannabis from the Narcotics code in Category 5 but forgot to modify the underlying lists, to legalize stems, shoots, leaves, plants 0.2% THC, and keep THC (flowers/buds/Nugs) on the list.

(5)category V consists of narcotics which are not included in category I to category IV such as
marijuana, kratom plant. (16)

Oops.

The Psychotropics Act defines and prohibits THC, so there's that.

meet with NCB board tomorrow

Edited by metisdead
Trolling image removed.
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

I would much rather see people drinking then pot heads.

Smoking weed creates a totally waste of life and time.

I bet weed in Treetown is a potential pot heads dream.

The U.S is an example, no body want to work anymore just get stoned care about nothing and let the world pass by.

So <deleted> pots are ok. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

I would much rather see people drinking then pot heads.

Smoking weed creates a totally waste of life and time.

I bet weed in Treetown is a potential pot heads dream.

The U.S is an example, no body want to work anymore just get stoned care about nothing and let the world pass by.

Mmmmm......................... me do believe that you may be known by another name.  Smoking weed creates a totally waste of life and time but did stop the Vietnam war.  :cheesy:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Burma Bill said:

"Anutin has final say on drug's legality"

So, he will be coming up with some concrete decisions??

Try growing a pot plant in a bag of cement.  Do you add manure or just sand, gravel, and water it every three days?  It won't grow a nanometer in concrete.  Also it would probably be hard to roll one if it did magically grow.  Please, don't give him any ideas.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The final decision will rest with Anutin who is in favor of legalization.

one has to wonder how much he has invested in farming,  that is/will be the basis for his decision, not because it can help people, he doesn't care about people, the only thing he cares about is  $$$$$$$$$$   555

9 minutes ago, thaichina said:

Why always want to find a way to criticize, even if he makes money out of it, which you have no idea by the way even it s possible, he s doing a great thing for Thailand, people should be honest about it. I don t care personally about Anutin, but I will remember him for this. They are legalizing very fast, and this will for sure in the near future bring good opportunities for business, and most importantly they will stop putting people in jail for non sense like they did with kratom. I don t know really what else he s doing, but on that front he s doing a fantastic job in my opinion.

Absolutely. Any politician who can break the deadlock of the insane drug  laws is a hero.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tropicalevo said:

The old druggies excuse rises every time.

No mention of the fact that cannabis leads to lots of mental issues and is a pretty good way for someone to become a schizophrenic.

Then there are stoned people driving big trucks etc.

Of course, it is all soooo totally safe. Until someone is killed by a pot head.

You can show me evidence of your theory, not barstool stories?

You know, scientific peer reviewed articles that normally can be found in libraries (nowadays also on the invention called internet).

1 hour ago, Bruno123 said:

?? Are you calling CLW a druggie? If not, why the use of a derogatory term?

Are you disputing the natural cannabis has proven benefits to health? I don't see mothers feeding alcohol to their epileptic children.

You seem to be projecting that any who takes cannabis is a 'druggie'. I think you would take exception to being called an alcoholic because you enjoyed a glass of wine with your meal.

It seems from your post that it is you who is coming up with the typical 'alkies' defensiveness.

Why not reserve equal animosity for people who drink alcohol? As far as I know there are no health benefits with regard to drinking alcohol; other than perhaps it helps some to relax. So why are you not disgusted with people drinking for no other reason to relax or get drunk?

Don't worry. It doesn't concern me. Let himself drown and killed by alcohol and when he's in pain addicted to opioid medication....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1