Video: Thai men show their kind hearts! Kitten rescued from busy road and taken home

webfact

6 hours ago, bangkokstick said:

what kind hearts ?

it's not about heart, it's about brain !

everybody helps stray animals except old grumpy foreigners who still do not understand that if they are not happy they can go home ❤️

Ja wohl grumpy! Zzzzzz

• Haha 2

On 1/21/2022 at 7:06 AM, jacko45k said:

Cat might have been safer out on the road than in the vehicle with that driver!

Why is the driver a bad driver? By the sound of it he had his hazard warning lights on. He blocked the lane to prevent other drivers running into the man and the kitten. He moved slowly behind them and once the captured kitten was in the car he moved off carefully and accelerated gently.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, RobU said:

Why is the driver a bad driver? By the sound of it he had his hazard warning lights on. He blocked the lane to prevent other drivers running into the man and the kitten. He moved slowly behind them and once the captured kitten was in the car he moved off carefully and accelerated gently.

Oh do lighten up!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Oh do lighten up!

I'm so light I'm floating old chap. But you still haven't answered my question, or is it that you are practicing the ancient Farang art of Thai bashing throwing insults and unfounded allegations around to cause trouble? These days it is called trolling (posting comments on a forum in order to disrupt and cause argument).

8 minutes ago, RobU said:

I'm so light I'm floating old chap. But you still haven't answered my question, or is it that you are practicing the ancient Farang art of Thai bashing throwing insults and unfounded allegations around to cause trouble? These days it is called trolling (posting comments on a forum in order to disrupt and cause argument).

I regard stopping dead on a motorway or highway in the overtaking lane as insane........ you obviously do not. Such maneuvers have been known to cause pile ups, and multiple deaths. I doubt pedestrians are allowed there either...... 

If you do not live in Thailand, you do not know, if you do, and yet do not know of the terrible standard of driving here, you are not in a position to make observations about me!

You picked the argument... so who is trolling exactly?

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

I regard stopping dead on a motorway or highway in the overtaking lane as insane........ you obviously do not. Such maneuvers have been known to cause pile ups, and multiple deaths. I doubt pedestrians are allowed there either...... 

If you do not live in Thailand, you do not know, if you do, and yet do not know of the terrible standard of driving here, you are not in a position to make observations about me!

You picked the argument... so who is trolling exactly?

There, that wasn't so difficult was it? An informative response albeit still containing insulting language and a trolling attitude different from your original response which told me to 'lighten up' it is a very serious subject, as you say. So your response 'lighten up was very weird to say the least and indicative of trolling behaviour.

On 1/21/2022 at 2:06 PM, jacko45k said:

Cat might have been safer out on the road than in the vehicle with that driver!

The story could read like this:

" Amid rising pork prices, a quick thinking Thai man found way to free dinner"

• Haha 1

On 1/21/2022 at 7:20 PM, Thingamabob said:

Good to see this. Kindness towards animals should be encouraged in all countries at all times.

Try visiting a Thai abattoir or market with chopped up animals and fish flapping about, or maybe a cock fight, never mind the millions of diseased stray dogs roaming about. Thailand is not kind to animals, it just pretends to be in sentimental  episodes like this

Edited by clivebaxter
  • Like 1

On 1/21/2022 at 8:48 PM, StayinThailand2much said:

And how does the video poster know they are Thai? Did he/she talk to them? As far as we know, they could be Lao, or Burmese, or ...

Are you for real?  They are speaking to each other in Thai for God's sake.

• Like 1