Lazada and Shopee- Thread- For Purchases You have made that you exceptionally happy with..

redwood1

3 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I bought 3 of these 18 months ago ( paid 143 baht, 35 baht shipping ), liked them so much i bought another 3 shortly after, still going strong.

46A02C39-6797-48D7-94A2-6219C2D35E87.thumb.jpeg.ef640fa034047fd5fcf92e7c6c6823f9.jpeg

Unlike the cheaper ones the separate solar panel allows you to put the lights where you want, have mine under cover and the panels above roof level.

Batteries are replaceable also, not soldered, although have not had needed  to change one yet.

I could definitely use a few of these in the garden. I bought half a dozen of the cheap sort for about 50 baht each from Mr.DIY.  3 have given up the ghost and the others only work if exposed to direct sunlight all day. Even then , not much of a light.

20 minutes ago, Denim said:

I could definitely use a few of these in the garden. I bought half a dozen of the cheap sort for about 50 baht each from Mr.DIY.  3 have given up the ghost and the others only work if exposed to direct sunlight all day. Even then , not much of a light.

Yup, I bought some of those initially with varying success.

76121B74-70CB-4DD7-92E7-225470C10430.jpeg.8f214860b0535a11e6690a486ef9835e.jpeg

The problem with those are you need to put them in direct sunlight limiting where you can place them, okay for the garden but have limited life .

Now i have lights away from direct sunlight or rain etc pointing at my front and back doors .

Edited by Andrew Dwyer
  • Like 1

image.jpeg.2b7c3c6ebdced8d8fb17e08a51979e48.jpeg

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/i377930953-s735982017.html?urlFlag=true&mp=1&spm=spm%3Da2o4m.order_details.item_title.1

The blue light from my monitor, use to bother my eyes.....So I bought this a year ago, and my eyes felt much better.....Sure there are better ones for more money, but this low priced one seemed to work great...

On 1/31/2022 at 3:05 PM, lelapin said:

I sometimes get up in the morning and can hardly walk due to severe back stiffness. 5 minutes in the Benbo and it has all gone.

I was having similar AM back pain.  Physical therapist advised me to lie on my stomach with 2 pillows under my upper chest with my head slightly overhanging the pillows.  Once comfortable, I would SLOWLY raise my head to the point where eyes look straight ahead no more than 6 times.   Then I'd do 4 to 6 semi push-ups..upper body only, not regular push-us.

Hold the position for about 15 minutes.  Worked amazingly well for me.