THIRTEEN policemen sacked from RTP in January alone

webfact

2 hours ago, biggles45 said:

'Until proper wage and salary  structures exist in the RTP corruption will always be a problem' 

You could quadruple their salary and it would make no difference. As with many other govt dep's, corruption is so entrenched that has become part of Thai culture and locals expect. 

Ahh. Corruption is any government officials name.

There maybe 1 or 2 honest ones, but the majority are out for Baht[s]  they can grab.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

You assert this with no real knowledge of what has happened in London, Singapore,  New York,  Bahrain and countless other countries, many corrupt where police forces have been reformed. Perhaps  you are an expert in criminology and human resources and employment practice but I suspect not. Police corruption rarely exists in isolation nor is it a binary  problem.  In Thailand  some police corruption makes life bearable here and stringent application  of every law would be untenable.

Don't be sad overt

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Exactly what they had done wrong was not reported by INN.

Instead they went on to say that PM Prayuth had expressed his concern about zebra crossings making sure that the police were doing their duty in enforcing the law in this regard. 

So one can say that they Weren't doing their job.

What about the Other Thousands that are doing the same as in Nothing , what is the big chief gonna do about them.

Nothing?

5 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

And Xi has killed or imprisoned one million Muslims and tortured countless  other political  prisoners.  I don't think we can look up  to that communist  nutter to set an example here

The Uyghurs? the same ones that were responsible for 2015 Erawan shrine bombing that killed 20 people, including tourists and injures and maimed another 125 innocent victims ....... and would killed more had the Thaksin bridge bomb gone off ...... 

• Sad 1

Sacked and taking to justice - same terminology now?

What happened to the other 80,000 crooks - assuming that 40% of the boys in brown are highway robbers, thieves, liars and cheaters. Once they are locked up, you can carry on the good work and fine comb the rest; I am sure that you might discover many juicy surprises - some of the proportions of the little Ferrari collector from Nakorn Sawan ......... 

18 hours ago, LiamB80 said:

Stole it out of my wallet. Two cops, one had my wallet and checking my passport while the other was talking to me about where I was going and where I was coming from. They returned my passport and wallet except it was 2k baht lighter. Why is is this so hard for you Thai apologists to believe? My motorbike taxi was the one who brought it to my attention and said the one police officer took money out of my wallet while the other was talking to me. There was 3k in the wallet, when I got it back there was 1k. Two cops 2k baht, they split it.

Did you report it to the police ?:cheesy:

Edited by brianthainess

23 hours ago, tracker1 said:

Not even a drop of water in the ocean ! I would love to know the rank of these dismissed police ?

Because there are that many fancy ranks in the RTP, probably paid for, that it is very hard to keep up.

23 hours ago, LiamB80 said:

They stole 2k baht from me at a checkpoint in On Nut a few years back. I’ve hated them ever since. 

2k baht?? Why did you give them all that? It should only have been 2 or 3 hundred.

DUI??  ????

23 hours ago, LiamB80 said:

Stole it out of my wallet. Two cops, one had my wallet and checking my passport while the other was talking to me about where I was going and where I was coming from. They returned my passport and wallet except it was 2k baht lighter. Why is is this so hard for you Thai apologists to believe? My motorbike taxi was the one who brought it to my attention and said the one police officer took money out of my wallet while the other was talking to me. There was 3k in the wallet, when I got it back there was 1k. Two cops 2k baht, they split it.

You let a policeman take the money out of your wallet?? You should have been careful not to let him take your wallet in the first place. I bet you did not even get a receipt. There's one born every minute.