Manhunt begins for gunmen who shot a foreign man to death at a Phuket pool villa last Friday

webfact

S__25223292-696x388.jpg

By Nop Meechukhun

Phuket – Phuket’s Provincial Police Region 8 along with the forensic unit and suppression force arrived at a pool villa in Phuket this morning, February 6th, to track down the escape route of the murderer who killed a foreign man with at least ten gunshots last Friday night.

The foreign man, 32, whose name and nationality was a subject of debate online due to alleged false identification records but who was identified by the foreign press as an Indian national raised in Canada from 7-years-old until being deported in 2016, was brutally shot with at least 10 gunshots after arriving at a parking lot of the pool villa about 10:30 PM. on Friday, February 4th.

As of today, the police force arrived at the scene for further investigation after checking CCTV footage and detecting a possible escape route of the shooters.

According to the police, local witnesses reportedly spotted two men who looked similar to the alleged criminals as seen in the CCTV at an abandoned building near the crime scene on the same day and time close to when the incident happened.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/02/06/manhunt-begins-for-gunmen-who-shot-a-foreign-man-to-death-at-a-phuket-pool-villa-last-friday/

PattayaNews.jpg

-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-02-07

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, BTB1977 said:

Why look for the gunmen? Find them and give them a reward. He was a drug dealer.  

Mmmm. and what do you think the person that hired the gunmen and the gunmen themselves are connected to? Can it perhaps be drugs?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

Mmmm. and what do you think the person that hired the gunmen and the gunmen themselves are connected to? Can it perhaps be drugs?

Dangerous criminals killing dangerous criminal.

Makes just one less .

2 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

So, say your wife knocked someone over in your car seriously injured or killed them it would be ok for one of their family members to come and murder her?

My wife isn't a drug runner destroying countless of lives....well I hope not anyhow.

1 hour ago, HashBrownHarry said:

I'm not denying the guy is a scumbag, my point being that revenge for whatever crime taken in your own hands would create a very dangerous world.

Ordinarily I would agree with you but not in this particular case. As I said, how many lives has this guy ruined whether directly or indirectly. In my eyes this is justice served.