Video: Aggrieved Thai woman "boxer" says: "You picked on the wrong woman, mate!"

webfact

4 hours ago, LivinLOS said:

Because the guy walked up and poured  glass of water over her when she was sat eating (did not appear loud or drunk etc). 

Just a chicken <deleted> act from someone who then showed what a coward he was as soon as his target of attack stood up to him.

so If a woman tips a drink on me, I should follow her and give her a good beating according to you?? ok then......

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

I'd have head butted her - lol.

There's likely to be more to the story than what's apparent.

I am guessing so too.

Probably something like this:

1. He was interacting with her table (she was sitting with two guys) and trying to click glasses with them.

2. She wanted him to go away and pehaps was rude about it. 

3. He poured a beer over her due to how she treated him.

4. He gets his ass kicked all the away down the road.

5. He lost his job. She gets glory. Lol.

At the end, if you look at the interaction between him and the chubby guy who was at her table, it was one of mutual understanding, apparently.

And why would he be hitting on a woman sitting with two guys at a restaurant. Unusual. One apparently her partner.

I think she was rude to him which is probably what started the chain of events.

• Sad 1

Just now, 2009 said:

It wasn't self defense. It was retaliation.

Both parties were wrong. 

Not one of us here, saw or heard any of his comments, interactions with her, but many feel free to hypothosise on the interactions, with ZERO first hand knowledge.

No QANON has such a following.

ZERO knowledge but has all the answers.

The woman was assaulted, she retaliated, that it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Dude has been sacked from his job. 

Personal responsibility is such a heavy burden.

Swissotel Bangkok Ratchada announced on Wednesday it had terminated his employment.

That is a bit much IMHO (though he was a complete idiot). 

Thai women are frustrated a lot of build up emotions they seem mild polite but inside they are a tick away from going off like a valcano. Don't get me wrong they have a right to be in general, guys want to get into their pants like this guy she say no, pours a drink on her head, guys take off and leave them high and dry as soon as it gets tough, parents look at them like ATM while the guy gets a pass, when ever they get a chance to go out let stream off let them have their evening. Thai love to eat and drink and mai pen rai until you poke them wrong BOOM!  that is what happened here she should have just spit in his face in today Covid era that hurts more than a kick and a punch. ???? 

Once again where can she be BF?????

• Thanks 1

Something is off about this....

So, he approached her table where she was sitting with 2 men and tried to clink glasses with just her? All of them? Did he say anything to her? Was he chatting with the two men at her table?

Then what? Did she say, "No, thanks" Did she talk down to him? Was she polite? Rude? Did she tell him to go away? Any colourful language?

We still don't know any of the above.

All we know if he held a grudge against her for something and he poured a drink on her.

Then she attacked him all the way down the road for a while and screamed all kinds of insults and colourful language, while he exhibited restraint and relative calm.

Amazingly, he loses his job while she is glorified. Though both are charged and rightly so.

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

guys want to get into their pants like this guy

She was sitting with two men at her table.

Did this guy really try to get into her pants in this setting? He would have assumed one was her boyfriend, probably.

Or was he just interacting with her table, talking with her and the blokes she was with, and offering glass clinks.

Maybe she just didn't like his presence and told him to F-off rudely. Or maybe she spoke to him like he was low class and she was above him. Not uncommon.

But anyway, all we know is that he beered her for some reason.

Edited by 2009

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I'd definitely offer her a lady drink ........ attractive and violent ...... my sort of woman.

She appeared to be tougher than her boyfriend!

Yep , I most assuredly wouldn't pour a drink on her , love to buy her one though . A Thai woman scorned . GO GIRL !

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LivinLOS said:

Because the guy walked up and poured  glass of water over her when she was sat eating (did not appear loud or drunk etc). 

Just a chicken <deleted> act from someone who then showed what a coward he was as soon as his target of attack stood up to him.

You think he should have Gas Mark 6'd her then? ????????

11 minutes ago, praguecr said:

What a stupid comment. What would you do if someone poured a drink on you. Sit there?  Maybe you would

You are missing the point.

There was a guy the other day who shot 4 people cos of how they treated him. I didn't see him get a round of applause.

Would I get a round of applause for bashing a woman who poured a drink on me? Don't think so.

This is only getting attention cos it fits the women's rights narrative.

I am still interested to know what lead him to pour that drink on her.

Maybe he was spending too much time at their table for her liking, talking to her and the 2 men she was with. Maybe she rudely told him to F-off and didn't expect any consequence.

All we know is he was at their table trying to offer glass clinks (to her or the blokes she was with) and she wanted him to go away. What she said, who knows.

Edited by 2009