Old passport number on vaccine certificate and Mor Prom. How to change?

The Hammer2021

If you go to the "International Certificate" tab on Mor Prom then click the top box you "should" be able to correct your information and add vaxx doses (only Thai doses unfortunately) that are missing.

No warranty is implied or inferred :whistling:

• Confused 1

Bring your vaccine certificate with new and old passport to hospital responsible for your vaccinations, they will update to your new PP number with new certificate and it will automatically be updated on Mor Prom, worked for me. The Yellow passport book may be more difficult, I called health authority BKK and was told cannot change book to new PP number, so I got my new PP before getting the yellow book. Check again in your area about the Yellow book PP number change, don't understand why that cannot be done........

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In the latest Mor Prom app (ps: I use iOS) you can add / edit info

Steps to undertake

- Open MorProm App

- In the main screen click the icon left of your name (TOP Left of the Screen)

- In the following screen, click Profile (click where you user name and ID number  are)

- In the following screen, click edit Profile

- In the screen that follows I can click and change Passport number etc EXCEPT ID CARD NUMBER.

If you are done, scroll down and click CONFIRM!

Ps: Use at your own risk! :whistling:

Edited by MJCM
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/11/2022 at 2:24 PM, CANSIAM said:

Bring your vaccine certificate with new and old passport to hospital responsible for your vaccinations, they will update to your new PP number with new certificate and it will automatically be updated on Mor Prom, worked for me. The Yellow passport book may be more difficult, I called health authority BKK and was told cannot change book to new PP number, so I got my new PP before getting the yellow book. Check again in your area about the Yellow book PP number change, don't understand why that cannot be done........

I guess they could issue a new yellow book

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2022 at 5:57 PM, MJCM said:

In the latest Mor Prom app (ps: I use iOS) you can add / edit info

Have you verified that changing the passport number here flows through to all the certificates, and underlying documents linked by QR codes?

When I step through the process my passport number field is blank. Yet all documents linked from Mor Prom show my correct passport number.

28 minutes ago, huberthammer said:

how?  it is the INTERNATIONAL passport. if you show that locally they will laugh at you.

Incorrect.

Nongnooch Gardens were quite impressed when I used the yellow book, for evidence of vaccines, to gain free entry.

That said, I have long said that the yellow book is unnecessary as only "evidence of vaccination" is required everywhere. I am sure Nongnooch Gardens would have been equally impressed if I had flashed my Mor Phrom details at them.

7 hours ago, huberthammer said:

how?  it is the INTERNATIONAL passport. if you show that locally they will laugh at you.

Incorrect, its all hand written, presumably much more useful here. For travel abroad better have your vaccine certificate with barcode or Mor Prom barcode handy rather than arriving with just that yellow book.