What details are on a UK passenger locator form?

The Hammer2021

You have to give vaccination record details, as well as flight info, contact details, etc. I can't remember if you have to upload proof, of vaccination but you are supposed to have a copy with you when your travel. If you can't get your certificate updated, carry both passports, just in case.

Name

Passport number

Which company are you flying with

Flight number

Arrival location

Date of arrival

Name

Sex

Date of birth

Primary phone number

How you can be contacted in the UK

Home address in the UK

Do you plan on staying at this address

What address will you stay at for your first 10 days in the UK

When will you arrive there

When will you leave there

Where will you arrive in the UK

What country or territory are you traveling from

What company are you traveling with

Flight number

Which countries or territories have you been in, or will you be in, for the 10 days before coming to the
UK

Did you transit through this country or territory via plane or train without passing Border Control

Departure date

What date do you plan to arrive in the UK

Do you meet the COVID-19 vaccination eligibility criteria for reduced isolation and testing requirements

Do you have a QR code that you can use to verify your vaccination status?

How would you like to provide proof of your vaccination status?

How do you meet the COVID-19 vaccination status eligibility requirements?

Which country or territory did you receive your
COVID-19 vaccination(s) in?

• Like 1

You will be asked to scan the QR code, or to upload a scan of the document of this is not possible.

Scanning the QR code is the better option as in some cases the website will check your vaccination status immediately and include this information on the passenger locator form. This should give you an easier time at the Thai airport when you check in.

9 hours ago, poohy said:

just doing mine now but  seems it cannot be completed until 48 hours before arrival uk

seems very odd

you dont need to fannying around with these sort of things before leaving

When I went to UK it was via Frankfurt and people were having to redo it when trying to board the UK flight. German security was very tight and one of the questions was seat number which most do not get till check in.

5 hours ago, sandyf said:

When I went to UK it was via Frankfurt and people were having to redo it when trying to board the UK flight. German security was very tight and one of the questions was seat number which most do not get till check in.

Fair enough

but how would you redo it in the 40 mins i have to connect when ive printed it out here and no doubt no internet access  and the seat number is not required on original form

not disputing your experience all sounds a bit cockeyed

i will just look blank act dumb and hand them printed paper

20 hours ago, poohy said:

Fair enough

but how would you redo it in the 40 mins i have to connect when ive printed it out here and no doubt no internet access  and the seat number is not required on original form

not disputing your experience all sounds a bit cockeyed

i will just look blank act dumb and hand them printed paper

I am aware they have talked about amending the PLF and the seat number may well have been removed.

I saw very few with a paper copy, I had downloaded mine to my phone and showed them that.

Yes, internet access is a problem, I don't have it when travelling. I saw some at Frankfurt asking others if they would put their phone on hotspot and let them have access to sort the PLF.

The one thing that does not work is acting dumb, you are either in possession of the information they want to see or you are not. 

20 hours ago, Polar Bear said:

I didn't have to put seat number in. Only flight number and cabin.

Probably been some changes. There was also a requirement to put in the booking references for your tests which is no longer the case.

Personally I could see "cabin" being more confusing than seat number, unless they are just asking economy,business or first class.

5 hours ago, Polar Bear said:

image.png

The poster I replied to said "flight number and cabin".

Cabin type is a bit more specific, and certainly an improvement on what it was on my PLF.

"What is your seat number? (you must provide your seat number if relevant. Include coach number if travelling by train, for example coach 5 seat 2)"