Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

Chris.B

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

I guess the European Council President Charles Michel will be going on a wanted list then after he blamed the Kremlin for the looming global food crisis yesterday. Russia's U.N. Ambassador Vassily Nebenzia stormed out calling him a liar.

Youtube video of the accusations and walk out: "Russia is solely responsible for this food crisis, Russia alone"

Yet on the same day, another Russian missile strike destroyed the second biggest grain terminal in Ukraine at Mykolaiv. Also on the same day the first train carrying stolen Ukrainian grains from Russian-occupied Melitopol heads to Crimea.

image.jpeg.e67901125cb4f7626154bc0148d754e0.jpeg

you should  not blame Vlad for anything or you will be on not allowed travel to Russia list, he didn't stole anything, he just borrowed it as his friends in Syria are starving  555

Edited by Mavideol
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Mavideol said:

you should  not blame Vlad for anything or you will be on not allowed travel to Russia list, he didn't stole anything, he just borrowed it as his friends in Syria are starving  555

You are spot on there, according to this......lol

The Russians exported about 600,000 tons of agricultural products from Ukraine, – Denys Marchuk, deputy head of the All-Ukrainian Agrarian Council says.

"About 100,000 tons were transported to Syria", – Marchuk specifies."

Edited by Bkk Brian

On 6/7/2022 at 9:29 AM, Bkk Brian said:

Moral of the story, never be taken alive by the Russians. They'd be smarter trading them for captured standard Russian or Wagner soldiers.

Russian war reporter Evgeny Podubbny stated that the DNR Prosecutor General’s Office is trying British nationals Sean Pinner and Aiden Aslin and Moroccan national Saadun Brahim and is reportedly seeking the death penalty.

Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment, June 6

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-june-6

Some get caught in snap and grab ambushes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Some get caught in snap and grab ambushes.

yea saw that yesterday going viral on twitter, scary getting ambushed like that, hope they are treated well.

Here's a couple of the many links to it on twitter, this one has a slightly extended version at the start with the Russian soldiers discussing the plan before they do the ambush

Footage from the filming of a Russian forces serviceman while eliminating a group of Ukrainian forces in an ambush in the #Zaporozhye. Two soldiers were killed, one wounded, and another captured during the operation. The video was recorded by drones and a GoPro camera.

Video of a Russian ambush on Ukrainian soldiers from both an overhead & bodycam POV. For the overhead POV, look to the left and you spot Russians prone and waiting. On the right, a few Ukrainian soldiers walking to their doom.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

On 6/7/2022 at 9:29 AM, Bkk Brian said:

Moral of the story, never be taken alive by the Russians. They'd be smarter trading them for captured standard Russian or Wagner soldiers.

Russian war reporter Evgeny Podubbny stated that the DNR Prosecutor General’s Office is trying British nationals Sean Pinner and Aiden Aslin and Moroccan national Saadun Brahim and is reportedly seeking the death penalty.

Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment, June 6

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-june-6

Not good news, Sean Pinner and Aiden Aslin both just been sentenced to life

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-61726733?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=62a1ed6032686a6e65aef021%26Captured Britons and Moroccan man sentenced to death - Russian news agency%262022-06-09T13%3A54%3A23.448Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:1ad8f0f1-b7e2-411d-8fd6-bf4c36e1fa28&pinned_post_asset_id=62a1ed6032686a6e65aef021&pinned_post_type=share

35 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

Not good news, Sean Pinner and Aiden Aslin both just been sentenced to life

Not?

Google: iEarlGrey youtube "Some Choice Words for @Aiden Aslin"

• Thanks 1

Really Putin, you are no Peter the Great. Yesterday on Peter the Great's 350th birthday the dictator Putin drew parallels with him and taking back Russian land

Today Putin said that Peter the Great “wasn't taking anything, he was taking it back”, and that ”it is our responsibility also to take back and strengthen”. That’s how he sees his mission - to take back what once was claimed by Russia. It’s a recipe for years of war.

Putin clarifies that territorial expansion in itself is his right & goal: "Peter the Great waged the Great Northern War for 21 years. On the face of it, he was at war with Sweden taking something away from it… He was not taking away anything, he was returning

Ukraine is a bloodbath with huge losses on both sides of the armed forces and the murders of the civilian population.

Ukrainian casualties: Kyiv losing up to 200 troops a day - Zelensky aide

Mykhaylo Podolyak said Ukraine needed hundreds of Western artillery systems to level the playing field with Russia in the eastern Donbas region.

He also said Kyiv is not ready to resume peace talks with Moscow.

Ukrainian troops are under relentless bombardment as Russian forces attempt to take control of the whole of Donbas.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61742736

Russians withdraw Buryat troops from Sievierodonetsk because they’re “dropping like flies” - Haidai

Quote: "They’re dropping like flies. The Ruscists have withdrawn the remaining Buryats from Sievierodonetsk because they can’t withstand the fights with the Ukrainian defenders.

Fierce fighting is continuing in Sievierodonetsk. The Buryats have retreated because they are significantly weaker than our defenders."

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/06/9/7351558/

Edited by Bkk Brian

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Really Putin, you are no Peter the Great.

I'd suggest parallels with another Russian Tsar:

"... while Russia was weakened by a period of internal strife known as the “Time of Troubles” which followed the descent of Ivan the Terrible into madness."

Certainly rings a bell.

I’m reclaiming land for Russia like Peter the Great, says Vladimir Putin (msn.com)

And, from the same source:

"On Thursday night, a report in French magazine Paris Match claimed that Putin’s aides collect his urine and stool samples during trips abroad so that they cannot be analysed to reveal potential illness.

Citing “Middle East” sources, the magazine said that during a trip to Saudi Arabia in 2019, Putin’s faeces were collected in special containers, packed in a suitcase and sent back to Moscow."

Paranoid much?  Maybe his name in history will be Putin the Infamous, as he skulks through the Kremlin muttering "infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me". 

Carry on, Putin.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, coolcarer said:

I am guessing life in a Russian prison for even short period of time will be one of violence and humiliation, before becoming a pawn in an exchange game between countries 

47 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

If I put the link in, it'll get deleted - this isn't Main Stream Media, but you know that.

You can also Google:  Alex Christoforou "Russian Media Hints at Ceasefire" - that'll brighten your day  ???? .

Same as your reference to the previous Russian troll why do you think I would be amused watching another of your favorite Kremlin trolls such as Alex Christoforou who is known to spread the same denials of the Russian atrocities

Here’s me thinking that the mods have stated many times already that claims should be backed with links.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Really? Because everything I've read says nothing like that. Russia is still concentrating its forces in the east. And as for the south. all the reports I've seen is that Russian positions are actually being pushed back.

Ukraine Regains Key Foothold on River Bank: British Intel

https://www.newsweek.com/ukraine-war-russia-river-regain-foothold-1713805

Ukraine regains some territory in counter-offensive in Kherson area - Defence Ministry

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-regains-some-territory-counter-offensive-kherson-area-defence-ministry-2022-06-09/

That's what you read I watch and hear on TV France 24 news and Aljazera TV the news of the war in Ukraine. 

1 minute ago, Kwasaki said:

That's what you read I watch and hear on TV France 24 news and Aljazera TV the news of the war in Ukraine. 

There's a surprise, hot on the heels of giving a top star rating to JetsetBkk post you come along with the same drivel that the mods have previously told you directly about and warned you not to do. Your info is unsubstantiated hearsay unless you provide a link

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Nothing like that on either of their websites. Which makes sense because Russia is concentrating its efforts elsewhere and the Ukrainians are taking advantage of that to put pressure on Kherson. Maybe you're getting news about an alternative universe?

14 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Nothing like that on either of their websites. Which makes sense because Russia is concentrating its efforts elsewhere and the Ukrainians are taking advantage of that to put pressure on Kherson. Maybe you're getting news about an alternative universe?

Well I hope the map of occupation you look at it working out good for you. 

54 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

There's a surprise, hot on the heels of giving a top star rating to JetsetBkk post you come along with the same drivel that the mods have previously told you directly about and warned you not to do. Your info is unsubstantiated hearsay unless you provide a link

Of course Kwasaki's claim was nonsense. It's not credible that these 2 alleged sources would not post any of this to their websites.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Of course Kwasaki's claim was nonsense. It's not credible that these 2 alleged sources would not post any of this to their websites.

Will we see who's right in what will happen in time, I'm not bothered actually because what Z and the CIA are doing will not work out well. 

If I  was Putin I would do a lot worse like the Americans have done in the past in other countries  it's all gets forgotten. 

That's said so what's the progress in news in the war in Ukraine. 

46 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Will we see who's right in what will happen in time, I'm not bothered actually because what Z and the CIA are doing will not work out well. 

If I  was Putin I would do a lot worse like the Americans have done in the past in other countries  it's all gets forgotten. 

That's said so what's the progress in news in the war in Ukraine. 

Nice try at deflection. There hasn't been any news about a Russian offensive currently being launched from its southern front into Transnistria. Not even on RT.com

1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:

If I  was Putin I would do a lot worse

You would do a lot worse than what he’s doing already: flattening whole cities by bombing everything to smithereens, raping, torturing, killing, and twisting the truth to fit his own sick narrative? What did you have in mind?

Edited by rudi49jr
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

Sacked Ukraine Commissioner admits to LYING over Russian atrocities to get more weapons

And in fact she was strongly criticized by the Ukrainian government for doing just that.

"He also accuses her of having focused too much on media work, and on describing sexually motivated crimes in gratuitous detail as well as the raping of children in occupied territories. However, some of these accounts, he said, had not been verified, which had harmed Ukraine's reputation and distracted media attention from other, proven crimes and problems."

https://www.dw.com/en/why-ukraines-human-rights-chief-lyudmila-denisova-was-dismissed/a-62017920