Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

Chris.B

You can't get a clearer threat of using nuclear weapons than this. 

Deputy Chair of Russia’s Security Council, Dmitriy Medvedev, threatened Ukraine with nuclear retaliation for liberating its territory

“If Russia doesn’t win, then, apparently, Ukraine will,” said Medvedev.

“Ukraine’s goal in the war was stated – the return of all territories that previously belonged to it. Which means seizing them from Russia, this is a threat to the existence of our state, and it means the collapse of Russia as it is today, it is also a direct reason for applying Clause 19 of the Fundamentals of the State Policy of the Russian Federation in the field of nuclear deterrence.”

Medvedev's new threats emerged after Russian domestic public opinion was agitated by Moscow’s moves to evacuate its “administration” in occupied Kherson to the eastern bank of Dnipro River, ahead of an expected push by Ukraine’s armed forces to liberate the city.

https://english.nv.ua/nation/former-russian-president-threatens-ukraine-with-nukes-news-50280872.html

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

You can't get a clearer threat of using nuclear weapons than this. 

Deputy Chair of Russia’s Security Council, Dmitriy Medvedev, threatened Ukraine with nuclear retaliation for liberating its territory

“If Russia doesn’t win, then, apparently, Ukraine will,” said Medvedev.

“Ukraine’s goal in the war was stated – the return of all territories that previously belonged to it. Which means seizing them from Russia, this is a threat to the existence of our state, and it means the collapse of Russia as it is today, it is also a direct reason for applying Clause 19 of the Fundamentals of the State Policy of the Russian Federation in the field of nuclear deterrence.”

Medvedev's new threats emerged after Russian domestic public opinion was agitated by Moscow’s moves to evacuate its “administration” in occupied Kherson to the eastern bank of Dnipro River, ahead of an expected push by Ukraine’s armed forces to liberate the city.

https://english.nv.ua/nation/former-russian-president-threatens-ukraine-with-nukes-news-50280872.html

Is it more clearer than this?

Liz Truss asked about nuclear weapons: 'I'm ready to do it'

• Like 2

This was a response a long time ago when Truss

1 hour ago, Saanim said:

This was 2 Months ago after Putin started talking about the Nuclear threat and threatening the west Truss was responding nothing wrong with that. Russia is issuing threats on a daily basis thinking we listen to there lies and bluff.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Saanim said:

What wasn't asked was would she be the first to use nuclear weapons. And that's the key issue. It's been the policy of all the nations, apart from North Korea, that hold nuclear weapons, to rule out first strike attacks. Russia seems to be changing its tune.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Russia is lying again. This time Andrei Kelin Russias ambassador to the UK told Sky new's reporter the British special forces were behind the attacks in the black Sea last week and warned we the UK are in deep water. The reporter asked him directly if you have evidence of the attack why have you not posted it for the world to see to which the Ambassador quickly dodged the question and instead he told the reporter Putin is looking for a way out of Ukraine.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

Russia is lying again. This time Andrei Kelin Russias ambassador to the UK told Sky new's reporter the British special forces were behind the attacks in the black Sea last week and warned we the UK are in deep water. The reporter asked him directly if you have evidence of the attack why have you not posted it for the world to see to which the Ambassador quickly dodged the question and instead he told the reporter Putin is looking for a way out of Ukraine.

According to other Sky News the Russian ambassador said that the evidence about the involvement of British special forces was handed over to the British ambassador and military attache in Moscow. And that the evidence will be made public soon. 

18 minutes ago, Saanim said:

Actually, it was voted just 3 against and 2 for while all 10 remaining abstained (wondering why?). 

Pity that the constant lies, deceit and conspiracy theories could not have been revealed and made more known to general public... 

The fact being Russia only had one vote and that was from China.

Can you link to the lies, deceit and conspiracy theories? Rather than spread more disinformation

Inside the Ukrainian facility at the heart of Russia's "biological war lab" disinformation ploy

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-news-russia-war-us-biological-weapons-lab-conspiracy-theory/

https://ua.usembassy.gov/embassy/kyiv/sections-offices/defense-threat-reduction-office/biological-threat-reduction-program/

https://www.state.gov/the-kremlins-allegations-of-chemical-and-biological-weapons-laboratories-in-ukraine/

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Saanim said:

According to other Sky News the Russian ambassador said that the evidence about the involvement of British special forces was handed over to the British ambassador and military attache in Moscow. And that the evidence will be made public soon. 

which evidence, the "real" one or the "fabricated" one

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Saanim said:

Actually, it was voted just 3 against and 2 for while all 10 remaining abstained (wondering why?). 

Pity that the constant lies, deceit and conspiracy theories could not have been revealed and made more known to general public... 

How to expel Russia from the UN (msn.com)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/how-to-expel-russia-from-the-un

36 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Now again your purposeful intend on spreading misinformation is tedious and shameful. I suggest heading back to your little corner on RT news comments

I am sorry that you cannot read my remarks from my "little corner". I do not spread tediously any shameful misinformation (why do you attack ad hominem?), just mentioning what I see and read.  And it is no from RT news.  Unfortunately, it's often classified unattributed or similar, so unworthy for you to read it.  It seems that you are not well informed.

I have added something what somebody above reported from Sky News (without any attribution link).  Unfortunately, I too did not have immediately a link, so you could not read it. Now seeing it:

Russian ambassador has 'evidence' UK special forces involved in attack on Black Sea fleet

https://news.sky.com/story/britain-too-deep-into-ukraine-war-russian-ambassador-says-12737416

But perhaps it is a lie, I cannot know whether it is, can you?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1