Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

Chris.B

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

We really do not know the real numbers behind Putin, or are you just full of propaganda as well?

Source for your claims?

Anyway, we can ask Donald Trump about this election stuff.

Personally, I am against voting so it doesn't matter to me - what counts is results - Putin seems to be doing a good job for the Russians.

For God, King and Country.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2024/05/03/ukraine-peace-talks-alternative-inevitable-defeat/

Ukraine is preparing for peace talks with Russia as there is “no way to win on the battlefield alone”, Kyiv’s deputy spy chief has said.

Maj Gen Vadym Skibitsky, the deputy head of Ukraine’s HUR military intelligence agency, said both sides were currently vying for “the most favourable position” ahead of possible negotiations in 2025.

As with virtually all wars, negotiations will likely be the final stage of the conflict,

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Gweiloman said:

Needless loss of innocent lives on both sides, because of a particular war mongering country (hint: not Russia lol)

No matter how you are trying to make putin look like the good guy,he is not!

He is the one that started all this and you know it!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

some here even said Russia will not invade/interfere in any other country besides Ukraine, they should, or they may look at it on a different way if they have an open mind, after all we all know how Russia ALWAYS tells the truth... no long ago (2-3 weeks) Russia jammed 2 commercial flights out of Finland, but these are friendly moves as they call it  555 (sarcasm intended)

EU and NATO condemn 'malicious' Russian cyber attacks against Germany and Czechia

EU and NATO condemn 'malicious' Russian cyber attacks against Germany and Czechia (msn.com)

So a Russian cyber attack against Germany and Czechia is not considered an attack on a NATO country? Really!!!! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CatCage said:

So a Russian cyber attack against Germany and Czechia is not considered an attack on a NATO country? Really!!!! 

am with you but....politics and WW3... remember Russia back in 2014 taking Crimea, when they started their movements Obama said there was a red line for Russia not to cross, guess what, the red line was crossed over and over and Obama / the US/Nato  did sxxt about it

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, jvs said:

No matter how you are trying to make putin look like the good guy,he is not!

He is the one that started all this and you know it!

Actually, I don’t care about making Putin look good or whether he is good or bad. What I believe (and you can have your own beliefs as well, that’s fine with me) is that this conflict could have been easily avoided but was instigated by America to weaken Russia. It is well documented that NATO expansion eastwards was a red line for Russia and previous European leaders had been against it. But as America holds sway in NATO, the expansion continued right up to the borders of Russia. 

You surely can’t be so blind as to see that Russia won’t consider it a threat. How do you think any country would react if an adversary were to station troops and weapons next to their borders? Try not to be hypocritical when answering, although I doubt you would as it would show your narrative to be flawed.

1 hour ago, jvs said:

Another half truth,please try to figure out why all of that gas is a direct loss to GP.It does not remain in the ground.

You also need to dig in a little deeper how the sanctions are affecting normal russian people.

The economy seems up for now but that is not sustainable ,the russian government will run out of money end of this summer.

Were you in Russia to see how the sanctions are affecting normal Russian people? Or are you relying on western media reports? Surely you are not that naive and gullible to accept everything you read as the gospel truth?

Let’s revisit this claim that Russia will run out of money by the end of this summer. I doubt it very much, especially coming from you as you don’t even seem to know what proper nouns are, much less world economics.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

It is reported in western msm therefore it’s the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I get it.

No, you don't get it. You're just making things up again

Whether I get it or not, you are more boring than a broken record.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Whether I get it or not, you are more boring than a broken record.

Stumped and can't manage anything on topic so you opt for personal insults. :saai:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Gweiloman said:

Like I said, b o r I n g…

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Stumped and can't manage anything on topic so you opt for personal insults. :saai:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1