Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

Chris.B

Just now, Wobblybob said:

Whataboutery! :coffee1:

Nope its exactly what they have done...then have the audacity to say only we can do these things.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

Just to refresh your memory, I know it's difficult for you by keeping on topic. HTH⬇️⬇️⬇️

Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

I think the Russian helicopters will  will be swooping over Ukrainians capital again in the near future..if not helicopters then drones and missiles..maybe even a tactical nuke.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

8 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Thinking, do you mean hoping. Again no evidence from you, it seems to be a trending from the Putin appeasers.

Hold on I thought you where all for Nuclear war...are you a Putin apeaser in disguise ?

• Confused 2
  • Love It 1

5 minutes ago, jvs said:

Do you really believe the killing would stop if the Ukraine surrenders?

Yes...they had an advanced stage treaty nearly agreed upon at the start...Boris Johnson "persuaded" Zelenski that it would be better to fight.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, johng said:

Yes...they had an advanced stage treaty nearly agreed upon at the start...Boris Johnson "persuaded" Zelenski that it would be better to fight.

And what did Putin want in return for temporary peace?

• Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, transam said:

You seem to be a bit weird, or just a keyboard dribbler, supporting the Reds...........😉

I've often been described as a bit wierd...and nowdays take that as a badge of honour.

No dribling of any kind don't play footie dont support Liverpool

or Man U either :tongue:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, johng said:

Ukraine never stood a chance...except at the very beginning..but those peace talks where scuppered by Boris Johnson.

A US  NATO war against Russia isn't something I want..I'd rather Ukraine give up the land they already lost sign a peace deal and stop the killing.

So allowing to 'just do it'.

14 minutes ago, johng said:

Factual link please.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Prove it or you're lying!

proove what exactly...that you push for escalating a war to nuclear catastrophe  instead of pushing for peace ?

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

You said I wanted a nuclear war which is untrue, you are a very dishonest poster and cannot supply links, all you have is made up nonsense!

You seem only too happy to appease the crocodile in hoping it will eat you last!

Nothing could be further from the truth..I am the person advocating an end to the war...a peace deal...you want the war to continue...there are no need for links as it is my opinion that a peace deal is the better solution...rather than a nuclear war...wouldn't you agree ?

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, johng said:

Nothing could be further from the truth..I am the person advocating an end to the war...a peace deal...you want the war to continue...there are no need for links as it is my opinion that a peace deal is the better solution...rather than a nuclear war...wouldn't you agree ?

Nobody wants this war......only Putin. A peace deal is possible if Russia pulls back to the borders prior to taking Crimea and pay recompense for all the death and destruction the Russians have inflicted on Ukraine!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

You would have been on the UK south cost with sandwiches if Hitler was able to make the move...

But, all countries have a "Red under the Bed", and on this forum..........:coffee1:

Ha ha you are funny..I told you already I dont support Liverpool and dont eat McDonald's

Putin is not the "new Hitler"

nor is Trump  by the way.

I would like to think I would have been at the Lancaster Bomber factory with my grandparents during the WWII...but thats just someone a bit wierd thinking out loud as  if he had a time machine.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Ha ha you are funny..I told you already I dont support Liverpool and dont eat McDonald's

I would like to think I would have been at the Lancaster Bomber factory with my grandparents during the WWII...but thats just someone a bit wierd thinking out loud as  if he had a time machine.

You yet again confirmed yourself as weird.........:ermm:

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

He kind of is.

How Putin’s Russia embraced fascism while preaching anti-fascism - Atlantic Council

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

peace deal is possible if Russia pulls back to the borders prior to taking Crimea and pay recompense for all the death and destruction the Russians have inflicted on Ukraine!

Not going to happen...why would the side that is winning give up all it has gained at quite a large expense ?

No it is Russia that will  set the terms for Ukraine's surrender not the other way round.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 2