Thailand moving to scrap all tourist restrictions this year once the Covid virus is declared endemic

webfact

On 2/25/2022 at 7:09 AM, poohy said:

All for unrestricted travel but now we have this Bunfight in Ukraine which will force petrol prices and airfares through the roof as well as most other products

For a country i did not even know much about its probably going to mess our lives up no End

If it is not China that is causing world problems, it is Russia.

• Like 2

On 2/25/2022 at 8:00 AM, steven100 said:

Thailand see's other countries are opening up with minimal restrictions and now they don't want to miss out on tourists ...  hence their dropping of restrictions .... Lol    it's purely money,  nothing else   !!!

The unelected soldier posing as a PM will not want certain restrictions. even though he has not had the best of education (Military Academy) he will know that at the first opportunity, the students will start their protesting in much higher numbers than before.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2022 at 7:02 AM, Blumpie said:

Again, don't care about unvaccinated.  

We are 80 percent vaccinated and the death rate / hospitalization rate is a joke.  I am not in favour of lifetime lockdowns because of anti vaccination people.  Life is going on here.  The vaccines have served their purpose very well.  

I assume you are speaking about the UK? I thought this was about Thailand?

• Like 1

This is happening at the same time as economic data suggests strongly that foreign tourism income has a far higher impact on the country’s economy than originally thought due to its impact on confidence and the level of indirect economic activity generated..................................NOOOOOOOO, realy??????

But im happy if i can travel freely without the shots.

8 hours ago, Stargeezr said:

I agree with you superal, that All international flights with all airlines 

should only allow people who have at least 2 COVID19 vaccinations.

I don't know whether you're aware but there's now a nasal spray available that's passed its Phase 3 clinical trials called the SaNOtize Nitric Oxide Nasal Spray designed to kill the Covid-19 virus in the upper airways, preventing it from incubating and spreading to the lungs. I honestly no longer see the need for this constant barraging of the unvaxxed when a few squirts up the hooter will be the future. It's also just been approved in India, Israel, Bahrain, Indonesia & Thailand.

33 minutes ago, illiterate said:

If what you’re saying made any sense, why would we stop there? Extremely healthy people are less likely to spread the disease. So why not let only young and healthy people fly if they pass certain physical tests? 

Never seen a study on that claim, considering school children, young people at College and Uni are know to spread the virus rapidly.

I've seen plenty of studies that give the effectiveness of vaccines from infection. If you're not infected you can't pass it on

3 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Never seen a study on that claim, considering school children, young people at College and Uni are know to spread the virus rapidly.

I've seen plenty of studies that give the effectiveness of vaccines from infection. If you're not infected you can't pass it on

What an anti The Science bigot!!  Keep up with the times, we no longer care about cases and only deaths!

No one cares if millions of young people get a virus and have a cough for a week.  Vulnerable had enough time to get the super vaccine and be protected.  Everything coming back to normal now and your virtue signaling is no longer welcomed.

Such low death rates for young demographic which held true even before vaccines.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#demographics

• Like 1

While the worlds goes through an endemic. The pandemic just started in Thailand. Unfortunately, Thais have been so brainwashed to the tune that they might actually be living with this forever. This is despite the fact that they are 2x jabbed and boosted. 

• Like 1

On 2/24/2022 at 11:19 PM, RichardColeman said:

Sure hope so, I need go back to Uk for 24 hours in March next year, and I really do not want the hassle for just 1 day out !

I've no idea why you need to do that but it sure shows commitment to whatever it is and I can fully understand why you wouldn't want that inconvenience.

Fortunately I think that unless some serious new variant comes along things should be much easier by then. 

• Like 1

Maybe Thailand is waiting for the cdc info to come out. You know, the data they are withholding because “people may misinterpret it”. 

I love this topic, because the cdc is preemptively precluding “misinformation”. They have it down to a science now. Withhold data on booster effectiveness and the hold is what stops misinformation. You see, no information is the good information, and if we are able to read the information that doesn’t line up with their talking points, or makes them look bad, it is converted to misinformation before it is even released. You got it? 

• Like 2

On 2/26/2022 at 4:35 AM, mickj88 said:

3, The current government are mostly military men not buisnessmen so have absolutely no idea how to juggle the finances, i.e. we have got money lets buy some tanks  and submarines etc, not lets invest into the people 

These guy's are expert financial jugglers, some of the best in the world at juggling the countries finances into their offshore accounts.

• Haha 1