Best solid dating scene

Possibly useful digression:

How much Thai language ability do you need to approach/date Thai women who speak little English?

Would one of those 4 hour a day, 20 days in a month Thai language courses give you enough game for an approach, a dinner date, and the suggestion for recline-time back at the hotel?

Isn't the appeal of Pattaya etc. that they speak medium-good English?

On 3/7/2022 at 7:50 AM, BritManToo said:

Back to the OP, only desperate women are looking for middle aged men.

Even Roosh V couldn't score any 'free ones' after he hit 40.

Not entirely true.  I am late fifties.  My girl is beautiful and two decades younger than me. She has her own land.  Two farms in fact, that she bought herself, over a million baht in gold, and a life insurance policy that matures this year.  She has been with me for going on 8 years now.  She has never asked me for a satang.  

I would be devastated if I lost my spot in the queue.

Years ago after a girl did the runner on me in Phuket, I rented a brand new penthouse in the center of Phuket town.  I had another home and used the apartment just for dating.  I created a profile on Thai Friendly and typed up boiler plate responses.  I got a sim card and second phone just for dating communications.  After 3 months I had to shut the whole thing down.  I was just too busy managing the girls, the dates, the sex and the lies I had to create to keep it all afloat.

I met and dated all kinds of women.  Youngest was 18, oldest was 32.  I ended up in a long term relationship with a young pretty lawyer that I met.  I must say that back then there was still lots of genuine girls on TF and it was not that difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adumbration said:

Not entirely true.  I am late fifties.  My girl is beautiful and two decades younger than me. She has her own land.  Two farms in fact, that she bought herself, over a million baht in gold, and a life insurance policy that matures this year.  She has been with me for going on 8 years now.  She has never asked me for a satang.  

Does she have kids?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Massage shops, hospitals, restaurants.

If I had 1000 baht for each time I have been asked if I have a Thai GF or wife, I'd be driving a new Merc or Beemer.

Maybe I just look rich, I'm certainly not getting the inquiries based on good looks.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Massage shops, hospitals, restaurants.

If I had 1000 baht for each time I have been asked if I have a Thai GF or wife, I'd be driving a new Merc or Beemer.

Maybe I just look rich, I'm certainly not getting the inquiries based on good looks.

But you hansum man, young look too !

????

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Adumbration said:

You sound like a gold digger…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'd say Bangkok, although I've only used tinder pretty surprised how well tinder works here, almost all the girls not from Bangkok were looking for monetary relationships, it seems like the girls in Bangkok are more financially stable and educated. 

Edited by dj230

4 hours ago, Adumbration said:

Perhaps she wants something other than money, like a long term visa to a western country.

When things seem too good to be true, they usually are.

• Like 2

On 3/6/2022 at 8:19 PM, LaosLover said:

For me in Thailand, I quickly sussed out that the women I wanted (arty, western-worldly, good looking, non-dependent, sexually open-minded) practically didn't exist, rich Asian men more to their liking were in line ahead of me for them, and I'd have to really dress up and do a lot of boring rich people and Thai family stuff to even get in the game.

What I call the "three levels up" [from your social/income bracket] problem. A Thai woman who matches you on those is going to come from the Elite and unless you are seriously wealthy her family will look on you as something the cat brought in.

I have had 'indications of interest' and even dated women from that strata, but I never got to the stage of meeting the family, basically, we confused each other, even with Western educated women.

Edited by mokwit

45 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps she wants something other than money, like a long term visa to a western country.

When things seem too good to be true, they usually are.

Yeah, I don't believe the 'boasters' either.

I guess they might be so gullible they actually believe the nonsense they post, but it seems they would notice all the money they're spending.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

To read some of the posts on this forum, it would seem that millions of non prostitute Thai women of all ages and wealth are willing to engage in casual sex with foreign men on a first "date".

Frankly, I just don't believe it.

Personally I couldn't be bothered with playing the "dating" game when a happy ending was guaranteed at any Thai bar.

Neither do I, there is always a price tag, even if the women concerned would indignantly deny they were  prostitutes.

I would not say a happy ending is guaranteed, I've experienced some starfishes back in the day.

9 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Neither do I, there is always a price tag, even if the women concerned would indignantly deny they were  prostitutes.

I would not say a happy ending is guaranteed, I've experienced some starfishes back in the day.

Ugly ones cheaper

29 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Ugly ones cheaper

I used to know a massage woman in Chiang Mai, although not in the Biblical sense. Fairly ugly.

She must have had something special in the sack, because she had a husband, a police officer and a toy boy all lined up on a weekly rotation.

I prefer plainer women, I've found they are mostly more proficient and enthusiastic in bed. The beautiful ones are too self-absorbed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/6/2022 at 7:28 PM, jerrymahoney said:

You said on your "Top 3 bases in Thailand" topic that you rate yourself a 9 out of 10.

As to the 'Best Solid Dating Scenes' in Thailand, you should be telling us.

He got an bitcoin wallet! Therefor he believe he is a 9. If bitcoin goes up passed 100 k, he will be a 10.

Sorry ????☀️????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

And the price tag is possibly not even a money issue.

I know a Thai woman and her farang husband. She is about 40 and her first husband walked away. She has her own business and I am sure she makes good money.

But, once I had a business appointment with her in her office. She called me about an hour in advance and she told me she won't be able to make that appointment. The reason: She felt like she has to go shopping now and then. She has to! Not that she needed to buy anything urgently but she had this: Now I have to go to Emporium for shopping feeling. I am pretty sure she had enough money to do this with her own money but I imagine the headache having a wife like that.