Tangmo’s Companion Admits to Causing Fatal Boat Lurch

snoop1130

16 hours ago, MaxYakov said:

Watch your perch, the boat may lurch. When in doubt, a life vest may not be the most stylish thing, but...

Removed, answered wrong post...........Peace

Edited by TunnelRat69

"While the boat was traveling at 8 knots,"  

Hmmmmmmm   That's a little more than 9 miles an hour, I can walk/run faster than that, no way will she have hit the water so hard to cause injury, then drowning..............They have to come up with a better one than that.   He never drove a boat before??  How does he know he was going 8 knots, or even what a "knot" measurement is??

Now, if someone has the link to the 'Cat Fight' that was supposed to have happened, that would shed a little light on the matter.     Peace

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Plenty of people commenting here about something they know absolutely nothing about, had absolutely no involvement in, something they didn't witness. Not unusual, of course.

39 minutes ago, Artisi said:

That's more than likely the truth but this is a forum on Thailand not Kansas etc. 

What a discovery: "it's Thailand where money is God"... Perhaps you didn't know it in Kansas?  ????

11 hours ago, starky said:

So beyond the ridiculousness of your comment as that would be true about every news topic on every forum ever, would it be your advice to accept the stories as presented by the Thai police and media? Cos if so you havent been in Thailand long enough.. what was the point of your post? Are individuals not entitled to opinions? Or do you have to be a physical witness at every event to be able to comment on it? 

(My bold above) Been here 26 years. How about you? I just try to not comment on something I know nothing about.

Ignorant Opinion.jpg

13 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

This is not remotely concerned with the victim. The 'investigation' is all about who gets what from 30m in compensation, plus the proceeds from an insurance pay-out. 

That 30 million baht was just to settle the civil side of the equation.  The criminal side may dwarf that 30MM.

21 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Plenty of people commenting here about something they know absolutely nothing about, had absolutely no involvement in, something they didn't witness. Not unusual, of course.

What do you mean? They know all about it from social media of course.

btw, didn't someone spot Bill Gates in Bangkok around that time?

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The missus definitely gets wobbly legs when I lurch on her.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

(My bold above) Been here 26 years. How about you? I just try to not comment on something I know nothing about.

Ignorant Opinion.jpg

Ah the old how long have you been here defence? Well i only moved here in 98 so i guess you got me. Followed by a pretty meme. So been here 26 years with the social media habits of a 13 year old. Fantastic. Good for you for refraining to comment on things you know nothing about. The rest of the world partakes in that with glee. There would be no forum if people only commented on things they were spefically witness to. Be pretty <deleted> boring tbh . Youve also tried to guild the lilly as you basically said if you werent there you shouldnt comment, which is complete bs as there were only 4 people on the boat and one of them is brown bread. How would that thread go? So youve never given any opinion about the "boss" case. Or the rice scheme? or thaksin or yingluck or the junta? Yeah righto mate. Bwahahahahahahah. So we can all look forward to zero posts from you of course for the things you were personally witness to. 

Again some of the most ridiculous comments ive ever seen on a forum "if your not involved in or witness to" a subject you cant comment? Jesus wept..

Ao your most recent post on the yoghurt lady in Kalasin? You woild have been present there of course? I could go on and on with the cavalcade of hypocrisy presented in your almost 10k posts but really, why bother? Peanut.

Edited by starky
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, starky said:

Ah the old how long have you been here defence? Well i only moved here in 98 so i guess you got me. Followed by a pretty meme. So been here 26 years with the social media habits of a 13 year old. Fantastic. Good for you for refraining to comment on things you know nothing about. The rest of the world partakes in that with glee. There would be no forum if people only commented on things they were spefically witness to. Be pretty <deleted> boring tbh . Youve also tried to guild the lilly as you basically said if you werent there you shouldnt comment, which is complete bs as there were only 4 people on the boat and one of them is brown bread. How would that thread go? So youve never given any opinion about the "boss" case. Or the rice scheme? or thaksin or yingluck or the junta? Yeah righto mate. Bwahahahahahahah. So we can all look forward to zero posts from you of course for the things you were personally witness to. 

Again some of the most ridiculous comments ive ever seen on a forum "if your not involved in or witness to" a subject you cant comment? Jesus wept..

Ao your most recent post on the yoghurt lady in Kalasin? You woild have been present there of course? I could go on and on with the cavalcade of hypocrisy presented in your almost 10k posts but really, why bother? Peanut.

Thank you for your comments.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1