How is your Sex Life, these days?

5 minutes ago, London Lowf said:

In my opinion.......

I do not want to risk having my post deleted and so I will not name it, but there is one practice that is universally enjoyed by all men but a lot of Thai girls will not accept a return of the favour. And yes, I do know why.

Also, a lot of (mainly younger) women don't even know what they want (or need) - or are saving their secrets for "the one". They particularly do not want to open up during casual encounters, which is fair enough I guess. For example, how many times have you been told "kissing only for boyfriend".

Despite being relatively accessible, I find that many Thai girls are nonetheless surprisingly unadventurous and conservative - they are generally submissive, non-judgemental and servile starfish, which I believe is what makes them so attractive to the average Western man who simply wants to get his rocks off with the minimum of hassle or effort  .

Luckily, on my trips to Thailand, I usually/eventually find a girl that I click with and then stick with her - interestingly, they are always over thirty ????

When I first came to LOS BGs didn't in my experience do the thing you won't name, but by the end of my monging days they did, both ways. Not kissing was pretty much the norm, and from what I've read pretty universal, though I have experienced the exceptions.

Back in the day some didn't even like to be seen in public with a farang as it was like having "I'm a prostitute" written on their forehead, but that changed too.

I only once had a BG for a holiday that was over 30, and my first long time BG GF for holidays was only 20 when I met her and 28 when she married some rich guy. My wife however was over 30 when I met her, but that didn't make her a better companion than the younger ones I knew.

Also, a lot of (mainly younger) women don't even know what they want (or need)

I doubt that unless still teenagers

They particularly do not want to open up during casual encounters, which is fair enough I guess.

Agree, but I rarely settled for one night stands, but preferred one for my whole holiday, if I could find one I liked enough. Completely different experience from the emptiness of casual sex without affection.

For example, how many times have you been told "kissing only for boyfriend".

Never, as I never tried unless she made it clear she was willing to do so. I knew that it was not universally acceptable to prostitutes.

Despite being relatively accessible, I find that many Thai girls are nonetheless surprisingly unadventurous and conservative - they are generally submissive, non-judgemental and servile starfish, which I believe is what makes them so attractive to the average Western man who simply wants to get his rocks off with the minimum of hassle or effort  .

That would not be surprising. Would you be adventurous if you were getting paid to be there by some guy that was just using you, and whom you had no affection for?

However, when I got to know them well enough, over time, things could be different, but not for all.

The upside for the farang is that he gets to do things he would never be allowed to do by a western wife or GF, unless they were into kinky sex, and I never met any that were.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, London Lowf said:

In my opinion.......

I do not want to risk having my post deleted and so I will not name it, but there is one practice that is universally enjoyed by all men but a lot of Thai girls will not accept a return of the favour. And yes, I do know why.

Are you talking about bum sex ?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Whomever wrote that must be/ have been a lousy lover.

Whoever wrote that was not Sir TH Lawrence of Arabia.

It was 

Te_lawrence.jpg.6fdcad9b8c3afbf4ca3c98fd8fd7407b.jpg

It was D. H. Lawrence...though not of Arabia.

377px-D_H_Lawrence_passport_photograph.jpg.251e85544ecbb7331faa288620733cab.jpg

Evolved or arcane sexual interest is a product of middle and above income and the leisure it allows to contemplate such confections.

The Kama Sutra was written/compiled for a newly affluent middle class of the day -same as The Joy Of Sex in America. The average Thai person is as outside of sexual liberation as a poor person in Alabama is.

Kink correlates with income. Expecting them to want S+M or even butt action is like them expecting us to really get into their ancestor worship thing. 

Edited by LaosLover
  • Like 1

On 3/18/2022 at 10:04 AM, London Lowf said:

"If a guy does it right" - unfortunately, there is no universal method to help a woman to orgasm - they are far more complex than men!

Or maybe I'm totally inept and lacking in carnal knowledge and skills - oh well!

This last summer, I had an opportunity to engage in sex with a large number of ladies in a short period of time, which gave me some great concentrated experience in female reaction to sex. I found that about 10% had no reaction to what I was doing, and maybe 20% had the ultimate reaction. The rest had generally pleasurable experiences. Some were fairly aggressive in their demands.

I don’t want to get too graphic, but my biggest problem was that the ladies required widely disparate techniques, but even if I could find the optimum approach, I generally forgot it the next time they showed up.  So, there was no single approach that worked for everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/14/2022 at 7:08 AM, Mac Mickmanus said:

Last year in Thailand  , I did have five different female friends all at the same time , which was mainly due to lack of available Males .

Don’t feel bad, last summer, I had 30. It was torture.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

This last summer, I had an opportunity to engage in sex with a large number of ladies in a short period of time, which gave me some great concentrated experience in female reaction to sex. I found that about 10% had no reaction to what I was doing, and maybe 20% had the ultimate reaction. The rest had generally pleasurable experiences. Some were fairly aggressive in their demands.

I don’t want to get too graphic, but my biggest problem was that the ladies required widely disparate techniques, but even if I could find the optimum approach, I generally forgot it the next time they showed up.  So, there was no single approach that worked for everyone. 

Your views might be colored by your own biases and perceptions.

Perceptions are not reality.

Still, if you were able to benefit through optical illusions while engaging in your multiple approaches.....such as seeing your two-inch member as being 12 inches, then... more power to you.

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Show off.
What is large number?
You mean a 120kg beauty or what?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Correct. Which is why I recommend asking them what they want ( if we care about their experience ).

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

For example, how many times have you been told "kissing only for boyfriend".

Never, as I never tried unless she made it clear she was willing to do so. I knew that it was not universally acceptable to prostitutes.

Whenever I 'dated' a Thai lady, 2nd time she'd say "no need for condom, you're boyfriend now."

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Correct. Which is why I recommend asking them what they want ( if we care about their experience ).

Nobody ever told me anything. It was all trial and error. Thai women don’t talk about that stuff.

Actually, a couple did tell me what they liked, but they lied.

Does it count when one lady pins you down, and the other lady demonstrates what she likes, when you want or not?

37 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Did you get bored of it or did it work out to be too expensive ?

It was a unique situation, when the bars were closed, ladies I knew were stuck in their rooms with few customers and no money for Thai men. So I volunteered to be a customer for about 20 ladies or so. Most came once a week, some came twice. There was heavy drinking involved, as the ladies were really bored. I learned to drink in Russia, so I could easily match the ladies, but the ladies came in shifts, so it was difficult.

Plenty of unique experiences, but I was happy when the bars opened again, and I could dial it back.