I have just survived Omicron: what actually happened

webfact

A few weeks ago I attended a funeral in another province, there were many people all sitting around on a small covered area. A couple of days later I started to feel the symptoms of a cold coming followed by 3 days of what seems to be a very bad cold, throat always ticklish etc with all the usual poor feeling’s, then I improved very quickly and after 7 days was as if nothing had been wrong. No one else around me suffered from anything nor did I hear of any colds doing the rounds so did I have a mild covid attack or was it simply a bad cold?

• Like 1

I had Covid!.....Headache, cough, fatigue and completely lost my sense of smell and taste for 5 days..... (Could be useful in some parts of Thailand) ????

After the 6th and 9th days I tested negative.

(ATK)....Still fatigued, but no other symptoms remained except for about 5 weeks I slept less than 4 hours per day and became nocturnal!

Still nocturnal....Maybe now revisit Pattaya or Bangla! 

Just sayin' :thumbsup:

Edited by Troy Tempest
  • Like 1

Sorry, but how exactly is having sweats and a cough "surviving" Omicron???

I got the Delta variant despite two vaccinations and went through the same as you, but not in a million years would I consider myself to be a "survivor"!!!

Having said that, I'm glad for you it went the way it did! 

10 hours ago, poppysdad said:

No one else around me suffered from anything nor did I hear of any colds doing the rounds so did I have a mild covid attack or was it simply a bad cold?

That's the whole point, isn't it. If it indistinguishable from a cold or flu for most then it is nothing at all to worry about.

But don't tell the Thai government as that would mean they'd have to ease their control of the people.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2022 at 4:55 PM, SAFETY FIRST said:

Keeping positive is the key, sometimes I feel for the AN members, I hear and read their nasty, hurtful, miserable comments and wonder how these guys will survive, they must have a lot of pain inside. 

It is sad.