Thailand’s army-run TV channel meets Russian, Ukrainian ambassadors, defends the move

snoop1130

Various countries playing the ludicrous “neutral” role over Ukraine. Thailand don’t matter & may not know any better( intl lightweight of no consequence). ☹️
Surprised though that Israel & India pulling this clown act, as Major Democracies. ????

When Ukraine is clearly a “Black or White” moral issue; Freedom vs. Tyrant Aggression, Might vs. Right.

There is no “ balance” only Truth and Right / Wrong. Clearly being “ neutral” here is direct & immoral support for Putin  

1 hour ago, snowgard said:

THE GREAT RUSSIAN EMPIRE!!!!

Translate this RIA.ru news of 26.02.2022 to english. It explain all!!! 
RIA published it in the morning of 26.02,2022 in the hope they had win the ukraine war already. They deleted it after found out it was a illussion.

https://web.archive.org/web/20220226051154/https://ria.ru/20220226/rossiya-1775162336.html

That is awesome, what an embarassing loss of face. I guess Putin will have disposed of the bodies by now!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I have seen these Russian ambassadors. ministers etc, telling their blatant and frankly quite ridiculous lies. They should not be given airtime, and in my opinion, thrown out of the country. 

Exactly. Those people just parrot the official Kremlin <deleted> and the hateful verbal diarrhea that comes out of Putin’s mouth. They should not get any podium whatsoever to spout that vile rubbish.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Murder, genocide, land and resource theft. 

Same as here in Thailand about the 3 Provinces here  in the Dark South Thailand wants to Keep them and Malaysia Wants them ,Just there hasn't been a War between Thailand and Malaysia  only some murders going on there for Many years.

From what I understood is I think that the 3 Provinces used to belong to Malaysia then when the English were in Charge they gave them to Thailand  Now the Thais want to Keep them and Malaysia want them back.

War or not time will tell.

8 hours ago, snowgard said:

**quote removed**

I asked a friend in Russia about this. She said that she agreed with everything in the article. That Zelensky was a "clown and a drug addict'. (Ironic coming from someone who is likely an alcoholic). That the Russian separatists were oppressed because they wanted to speak Russian and the bad Ukrainians attacked them.

That Zelensky doesn't care about his own people as he should have capitulated to the Russian demands and 'special military operation.. She actually blocked me for expressing an alternative opinion. I asked her if she had heard of the boiling frog syndrome.... She hadn't.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

I asked a friend in Russia about this. She said that she agreed with everything in the article. That Zelensky was a "clown and a drug addict'. (Ironic coming from someone who is likely an alcoholic). That the Russian separatists were oppressed because they wanted to speak Russian and the bad Ukrainians attacked them.

That Zelensky doesn't care about his own people as he should have capitulated to the Russian demands and 'special military operation.. She actually blocked me for expressing an alternative opinion. I asked her if she had heard of the boiling frog syndrome.... She hadn't.

The most there believe this BS!!! Why all the GENOZID RUSSIAN-UKRAINS not run to russia? Because there was NO GENOZID!!! And in almost every country is the first language the country language. 

• Like 1

Just wait until China invades Taiwan. That press conference on channel 5 should be interesting. 

Edited by garyk
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, snowgard said:

The most there believe this BS!!! Why all the GENOZID RUSSIAN-UKRAINS not run to russia? Because there was NO GENOZID!!! And in almost every country is the first language the country language. 

That's the point at which she blocked me. ???? A 'friend' of more than ten years. So brainwashed that they refuse to listen or discuss anything other than very obvious propaganda.

'President is a drug addict' nonsense. Doesn't care about his people because he does not capitulate to Russian demands and that Russia was just clearing out the Nazis. When I asked about millions being displaced, she talked about not being involved or political ???? 

She said Europe hates Russia. I asked her why she thought that. She said because of the sanctions.....wow.

She then said that the west has become 'zombified' and that she doesn't want to communicate with me any more. 

Totally brainwashed without knowing it....

2 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

What’s your point? There was collaboration with the Germans everywhere in Europe during WWII, why would Ukraine be any different? My home country, The Netherlands, had a Nazi party and they gladly participated in rounding up Jews and resistance fighters. Same thing in other countries, like Belgium, France, Hungary.
Maybe Russia should invade all those countries, to de-nazify them as well?

2 hours ago, Kinnock said:

..... and not forgetting Oswald Moseley in the UK, and some embarrassing conversations between a member of the British Royal Family and Herr Hitler.

Do you mean that NL, BE, etc, had during WWII an army that fought along Hitler's armies, with huge atrocities on the civil population, most of it on the Jewish one? 

And did they (the Nazi parties in Europe) - long after WWII ending - as guerrilla fighters also further terrorised the East Europe population, wanting to join their leader Stephan Bandera who found refuge in West Germany? Who is nowadays a national hero in Ukraine? With his followers forming the base of the present Ukraine forces?

Independent human rights organisations many years ago had strongly complained to the UA govt about atrocities of these Nazi followers.   

30 minutes ago, Saanim said:

Do you mean that NL, BE, etc, had during WWII an army that fought along Hitler's armies, with huge atrocities on the civil population, most of it on the Jewish one? 

And did they (the Nazi parties in Europe) - long after WWII ending - as guerrilla fighters also further terrorised the East Europe population, wanting to join their leader Stephan Bandera who found refuge in West Germany? Who is nowadays a national hero in Ukraine? With his followers forming the base of the present Ukraine forces?

Independent human rights organisations many years ago had strongly complained to the UA govt about atrocities of these Nazi followers.   

Yes - and Vichy France ..... and of course Germany, plus Austria, Hungary and several Middle Eastern countries, and even Thailand sided with Japan and Germany in WWII ..... but we don't use last century history to judge the current regimes in the 21st Century.  

Well the fairy tale Russian TV, must be entertaining, with the Easter bunny, and tooth fairy 

and other fake news stories being told in Russian. Maybe the Ambassadors are just enjoying the chance to be

outside of Russia for any excuse now.  Plus the Army TV channel seems to be the appropriate TV

channel for these people to be on now doesn't it?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

I can't believe that in this connected world, anyone really believes the obvious lies being spun by the Russian State propaganda machine.  Some people just 'allow' themselves to follow the party line.  It's a form of collective cowardice that allows evil to flourish.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kinnock said:

I can't believe that in this connected world, anyone really believes the obvious lies being spun by the Russian State propaganda machine.  Some people just 'allow' themselves to follow the party line.  It's a form of collective cowardice that allows evil to flourish.

No. Many, perhaps a majority of Russians believe it.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Andycoops said:

Anything that comes out of the army wether it's on a TV channel or elsewhere, is not worth listening too.

The military has it's own bank and television network.  Consider the possibilities.

6 hours ago, Saanim said:

I know there were thousands and thousands of Dutch volunteers who fought for Germany on the eastern front. Many of them died a pointless death for their great leader. Just like thousands and thousands of young Russian men are now dying pointlessly for their great leader. Not to mention all the innocent civilians who died - and will continue to die - thanks to Putin’s latest brain fart.

Nazism is very much alive to this day in a lot of countries. You might want to check what the situation is in Russia, since that is the country with the fascist nazi regime regime right now, having invaded Ukraine and committing one war crime after the other. I’m willing to bet you anything that the actual number of nazis in Russia is multitudes larger than it is in Ukraine. And they’re much more dangerous as well, as we have witnessed over the last month or so. 
Please stop playing the nazi card. The facts are simply not on your side.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

I know there were thousands and thousands of Dutch volunteers who fought for Germany on the eastern front. Many of them died a pointless death for their great leader. Just like thousands and thousands of young Russian men are now dying pointlessly for their great leader. Not to mention all the innocent civilians who died - and will continue to die - thanks to Putin’s latest brain fart.

Nazism is very much alive to this day in a lot of countries. You might want to check what the situation is in Russia, since that is the country with the fascist nazi regime regime right now, having invaded Ukraine and committing one war crime after the other. I’m willing to bet you anything that the actual number of nazis in Russia is multitudes larger than it is in Ukraine. And they’re much more dangerous as well, as we have witnessed over the last month or so. 
Please stop playing the nazi card. The facts are simply not on your side.

Deflecting? It's not about sympathizers and collaborators in occupied countries but about a self-standing army fighting along Hitler's armies and committing war crimes. And that was in Europe only one, beside the smaller ones in Estonia and the other Baltic republics. They too nowadays adore their former Nazi leaders. 

And of course, some countries in ME, they had jumped on the bandwagon getting a chance to stand up against their colonisers.