Jealousy

Please note:  The two spellings, "heap" and "Heep" do not refer to the same thing, and do not have the same meanings. Heep is a well respected surname, for example. And, the adjective "heap" adequately describes the band.

6 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Just to put your response in perspective, if this might be helpful, there must be at least 2000 posts, or more, per day. And, the more the merrier.

As well, as you can see, and thankfully enough, I only post comments on the topics which I have, myself, begun.

Therefore, there is little doubt, as you must agree, that I am not doing appreciable harm, and possibly doing some good, if only I could reach some thinking person, maybe one or two.

The reason the WWW is called the World Wide Web is because it is vast, with billions of posts every hour.

Therefore, best for you to read posts which resonate with you, and make you feel less agitated.

Just a kind word of advice, for you.

Still, it's up to you what you want to read, and also up to you to comment, if you feel the inclination.

Do what you want, but in the best and most civil way you can think.

Do what you want.

Best to you....

Yes but what you are doing in effect, in case you havent realised, is talking to yourself. You put up topics then reply to yourself. Its mental mate. At least have the respect if your going to put up these hundreds of posts ad nauseum is to let people speak before you respond.

Clearly your old lonely and celibate and want to get out as much as you can before you punch out and hopefully it is a form of therapy for you. I would say however your meandering ramblings are getting ever more confusing and the point of a forum is not for you to have  discussions with yourself. 

And your straw man argument about www having billions of comments is true but I am talking about one sub forum on an already relatively small forum which is being spammed by one person who seems to have no other outlet. If you wish to speak of consideration maybe you too should consider others and maybe be slightly less prolific. 

Edited by starky
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, robblok said:

Maybe he is just jeallous you can post so much and he can't. Jealousy is the cause of all evil ????

Oh i could Rob but i tend to speak only when i have something to say

????

• Like 1

7 hours ago, starky said:

Mate you need to get some professional help. The first 7 responses to your OP are yours. You seriously need to find another outlet please. I know I could just not choose to open any of your ridiculous posts but you are spamming the whole pub thread. 

Narcissism comes to mind.

"I am the wisest of all"  Wizard of Oz perhaps said something similar.

Many of us read widely, from early life, never requiring celibacy as the catalyst.  We  do so because we wish to continue expand our minds, and nothing to do with jealousy from the start.

I learned early in life that jealousy came from feelings of inadequacy 

However he is happy, so good for him

• Thanks 2

I truly must be missing this feeling jealousy as you call it because I cannot relate, however Uriah Heep I used to listen to when I was having full moons (trips) back in the day.

Great band for that era.

On 3/30/2022 at 12:00 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

the World Wide Web is because it is vast, with billions of posts every hour.

Indeed, though 99.999% of it is tat like this one. My advice, op, though you come across as a decent enough chap, is don’t be an energy vampire. ????

Any Uriah Heep thread is a good thread.  I can’t understand the criticism that others are levelling at it.  Have you never been to The Apollo in Sauchiehall Street? (Neeranam’s going to call me out on this one…)

On 3/29/2022 at 10:58 PM, Golden Triangle said:

Please, someone, anyone, close this rubbish, I've never read such complete and utter s***e in my life.

It's what he does.

Mai phen rai.