Old man and youngster go live on Facebook smoking ganja in Thailand - they're both arrested

webfact

I saw this product or something like it in big say some months ago. Initially I noticed over a few days there were about 10 promotional men and women pushing marijuana leaves as Bob Marley played in the background.

The following week I noticed that the leaves were in a refrigerator and there was a huge stock of them as if no one bought a single packet.

What is the purpose this rubbish is sold for? I can only think herbal flavor (yuk) or decoration (stupid). It's worthless.

1 hour ago, TheScience said:

I saw this product or something like it in big say some months ago. Initially I noticed over a few days there were about 10 promotional men and women pushing marijuana leaves as Bob Marley played in the background.

They should have been playing The Toyes...

posted here on April 2, early morning,
so it happened on April First, didn't it ?
it is an April-Fool's post, isn't it ?

Edited by KKr

On 4/2/2022 at 4:11 PM, TheScience said:

The following week I noticed that the leaves were in a refrigerator and there was a huge stock of them as if no one bought a single packet.

What is the purpose this rubbish is sold for? I can only think herbal flavor (yuk) or decoration (stupid). It's worthless.

The whole 'sativa' and 'indica' thing on the packages is surely false.

I feel very sure it's useless.

• Like 1