Agent to Assist with 400k Funds in Bank

Hi Guys,

My yearly renewal for my Non’O’ (Parent of Thai child visa) is due soon but I will not have enough time to put the full 400k in the bank from my own funds.

Does anyone know of a reliable agent that is able to help with putting some of the funds in the bank for 2 months for a fee?

Your advise would be much appreciated.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

From what I hear they just bounce the funds in and out on the same day while you wait. The visa gets extended by a corrupt immigration person who overlooks it via the agent.

Has to be approved by head office so even more to corrupt.

27 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

From what I hear they just bounce the funds in and out on the same day while you wait. The visa gets extended by a corrupt immigration person who overlooks it via the agent.

Your partly correct! 

23 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

400k two months only 10% (for the 2 months)...PM me.

Funds for an extension based on having a child do not need to be seasoned.

So long as the funds are there on day of application the permission of stay should be granted. I say "should" as even son immigration officials are not aware of this rule. Be armed with the number if immigration helpline just in case.

1 hour ago, youreavinalaff said:

Funds for an extension based on having a child do not need to be seasoned.

So long as the funds are there on day of application the permission of stay should be granted. I say "should" as even son immigration officials are not aware of this rule. Be armed with the number if immigration helpline just in case.

Only I'll reduce the rate by half...only 5% for two days.

5 minutes ago, BORRISGOODENUF said:

Try Thai visa.

Are you referring to "Thai Visa Services" located Pattaya?.

First up I don't require an agent.

Secondly the OP is located in Khon Kaen.

Edited by DrJack54

4 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Bear in mind that if the "Thai child" visa is like the "Thai wife" one the agent will have to have clout, not only in the local office, but also in the regional office where these visas get final approval. Hence the high cost to be expected. If I was to OP  I'd follow @BritTim 's advice.

48 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

Bear in mind that if the "Thai child" visa is like the "Thai wife" one the agent will have to have clout, not only in the local office, but also in the regional office where these visas get final approval. Hence the high cost to be expected. If I was to OP  I'd follow @BritTim 's advice.

Please remember. This thread is not about visas. It's about extension of permission to stay in the kingdom.

You your point. Yes, regional head offices gave to rubber stamp applications for an extension based on having a child. As pointed out by Litebeer several posts ago.

28 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Please remember. This thread is not about visas. It's about extension of permission to stay in the kingdom.

You your point. Yes, regional head offices gave to rubber stamp applications for an extension based on having a child. As pointed out by Litebeer several posts ago.

Most people call extensions to stay Visas - it's really not difficult to work out what is meant when somebody talks about putting money in the bank for a marriage visa of family visa...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, friendofthai said:

400k are not necessary to be transferred from the abroad to meet the requirements, right?

For a one-year extension of permission to stay, it is not necessary to show the funds are transferred from abroad. For an application for a Non O based on Thai wife, it may be necessary. For a Non O based on Thai child, it ought not to be necessary, but some immigration offices might well insist it is required.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BritTim said:

Depending on the full context, it is sometimes not difficult, but impossible. The question can be either about application for a Non O visa at Immigration, or about application for a one-year extension of permission to stay.

It is often possible to distinguish things like "visa on arrival" from "visa exempt", and recognise people talking of "exit visas" mean re-entry permits. However, there can often be real confusion when the correct terms are not used. Also, it can be useful when Google searches can be used to look for people with similar issues. For all the technical prowess of Alphabet, a search engine is not going to be able to figure things like this out to deliver relevant search results.

"My yearly renewal for my Non’O’ (Parent of Thai child visa) is due soon but I will not have enough time to put the full 400k in the bank from my own funds. "

How could this possibly be anything other than extension to stay based on being the parent of a Thai Child?

Really no need to correct people who use the word visa unless it is unclear what they are talking about, which is definitely not the case here.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, tomster said:

Most people call extensions to stay Visas - it's really not difficult to work out what is meant when somebody talks about putting money in the bank for a marriage visa of family visa...

If you are putting money in the bank for a visa you need to visit a consulate outside of Thailand. In some cases you may be able to go to immigration to convert a visa exempt or tourist visa to a Non O visa. You cannot "renew" a visa.

If you are within Thailand and are putting money in the bank to visit immigration and get permission to extend your stay, you are not getting a visa or "renewing" a visa.

Those that call things by the wrong name and use the incorrect terminology are those that end up in a bit of a mess and confusion.

No such thing as a "family" visa.

Visas are Non O, Non B, Non Ed, Non OA and Tourist. I've forgotten the class for volunteering. Sorry.

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

No such thing as a "family" visa.

There absolutely is a family visa, it's an extension to stay based on being the parent of a Thai child, the parent of a foreign child or it could also be used to describe the extension to stay based on your child supporting you that I didn't know existed until the other day (and does not require any money in the bank by yourself, your child is the guarantor but must be over 20).

It's like saying there is no such thing as "fish and chips", it's "deep fried cod in batter with deep fried potatoes".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1