14 year old admits to organizing her mum's murder - two in custody

webfact

22.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Bang Plee police in Samut Prakan went to the Khajorn housing estate in their jurisdiction after reports of two stabbings.

At building #39 they found Kitti, 23, with multiple stab wounds.

He had tried to save his mother from a stabbing attack in her room on the first floor.

Inside the room and covered in blood was 53 year old Jeeraphan who was stabbed 7 times. She was dead.

A fruit paring knife of 10 cms length was recovered.

The son was taken to Bang Na 5 hospital, reported Daily News.

Website-Template-1100x620114-1-768x433.jpg

At the scene were the victim's daughter - A aged 14 - and her boyfriend - B aged 16.

B had arrived and been told to wait in the kitchen. When A gave the signal he armed himself with a knife and attacked her mother.

Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

Her elder brother tried to stop it before the police arrived.

A said it was all her idea because her mother was trying to prevent her seeing B. 

She said she had mental health issues.

Both are now in custody after social and youth services were contacted. 

Long Stay Visa Health Insurance Plans

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-04-08

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 15

' She said she had mental health issues '.  Every day there is a punch up appearing on here , domestic ,vehicle related and always someone has mental health issues.. I suppose if I got knocked off of my bike and I retaliated I would have mental heath issues. Some folk do think I'm silly because I'm not quite right though isn't it.

• Like 1

Now probably you will understand why you find these kids on the streets at night. It is to dangerous for parents to tell they can not.  For once a mother with brains and she had to pay a huge price. Rest In Peace. In many countries she would get away with it as she is still a minor. I guess Thailand is different.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, oxo1947 said:

So what would you suggest that would be worse then being put to death..????

My policy would always be to break their knees so they spend the rest of their life in a wheelchair. In Thailand, that would make them pretty much housebound with a real life sentence.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

This is the worse crime when your own flesh and blood kills a parent or a sibling, even the death penalty is too good for such crime...

7 hours ago, oxo1947 said:

So what would you suggest that would be worse then being put to death..????

Being kept alive in a 6 by 4 cell for the rest of your life (in this case probably 56 years or more), never seeing the world again, subjected to rigorous and severe discipline.

I believe that many middle eastern states consider life imprisonment inhumane torture. Death is often a blessed release from physical or mental anguish, you only have to ask a cancer sufferer.

• Like 1