14 year old admits to organizing her mum's murder - two in custody

webfact

Sad all around dident like beeing told no ( mom trying to protect underage daughter) the kids not having enough life experience to understand and accept sad sad sad now the youngsters must pay the price they shouldent get off lightly imo just sucks big time!rip mom you tryed this kind of thing happens in all cultures just sad

9 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

I was thinking more that he's he's kind of guy that would kill his girlfriend's mother just because she asked him to. She may have got some negative vibes from him.

Well there is that, and also that a 14 year old who arranges to have her mother killed clearly has mental health problems.

I know that retarded liberal attitude won't fly far on this forum, but it's pretty plain for those who don't simply want to dump their resentments into their keyboards.

Edited by BusyB
replaced the deleted that replaced my original word before attitude 555

16 hours ago, animatic said:

Iron Maiden without seat. Very medieval!

Or 1.5m square box with toilet hole and not enough room to ever lie straight or sit up. And a slow cold water leak dead center. 

Solitary and silent confinement. Never a word. Never a sound, but your movements on the cement walls and the slop tray sliding in once a day.

Wow! All that for a 14 year-old murderer.

What about tied to the pin of a hand grenade secured to a post - on her knees or something?

I'd hate to get on the wrong side of you, pal!

10 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Hmmmm ...plenty the same and worse happens in America and other countries, but guess some people can't resist the good old Thai bash comment. 

This is not a forum for America or other countries. Your comment is irrelevant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Hmmmm ...plenty the same and worse happens in America and other countries, but guess some people can't resist the good old Thai bash comment. 

Noted! I will rephrase welcome to perfectly normal land ????

• Like 1

Mental at 14?  I hope that in Thailand, this daughter does not get a lenient sentence because of her age.

I know that would happen for sure in Canada. Plus we do not have a death penalty here as well.

Lots of years in jail at the least for this girl and her killer boyfriend.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, oxo1947 said:

So what would you suggest that would be worse then being put to death..????

Being forced to watch all the seasons of keeping up with the Kardashians ! Let the punishment fit the crime I say !

2 hours ago, Stargeezr said:

Mental at 14?  I hope that in Thailand, this daughter does not get a lenient sentence because of her age.

I know that would happen for sure in Canada. Plus we do not have a death penalty here as well.

Lots of years in jail at the least for this girl and her killer boyfriend.

Yes, hope not too.

In the west young people seem to get lighter punishments... especially if they are female..

On 4/8/2022 at 10:48 AM, oxo1947 said:

So what would you suggest that would be worse then being put to death..????

You know --I just it as posted a throw comment, had more replies then any other post I have ever done-Range from braking their legs badly so they have to use a wheelchair for life- to being locked in a tiny room for ever with hash discipline (the discipline part wasn't explained)

Anyway "JeffersLos" gets the prize with sending them to the Immigration office everyday.

Wow be careful on what you comment on.......:w00t:

2 hours ago, oxo1947 said:

You know --I just it as posted a throw comment, had more replies then any other post I have ever done-Range from braking their legs badly so they have to use a wheelchair for life- to being locked in a tiny room for ever with hash discipline (the discipline part wasn't explained)

Anyway "JeffersLos" gets the prize with sending them to the Immigration office everyday.

Wow be careful on what you comment on.......:w00t:

Too late.....but was going to suggest a season ticket at Old Trafford.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mikimoto said:

Death is an easy way out. There are far worse punishments than death. Use your imagination

Obviously I just haven't got the same imagination as you Mikimoto---you can join in and list some if you wish, however the bar is quite high--you have to beat number 1 which is "having to go to Immigration dept everyday"