Countries as good as Thailand for single men

Lolothai

13 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Too hefty for me. Wouldn't like feeling like a tube of toothpaste being squeezed in the middle.

Sometimes you have to think outside the box , as opposed to focusing on it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I used to travel frequently to Dominican Republic - Sosua and surrounding villages. It's different. There was one place in Puerta Plata next to Sosua where I found entertainment like you'd never find in Thailand, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

My nephew went there a while back. Said the same thing.

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

You'll have to put my rudeness down to exasperation. You've got the evidence before you, and still persist with a spurious claim one cannot bring sporting equipment into Thailand as a retiree. Put me on ignore if you can't handle the truth.

I said could not when I immigrated and I said that very clearly. I won't put you on ignore, I want to see you squirm (rudely). 

5 minutes ago, Speedhump said:

I said could not when I immigrated and I said that very clearly. I won't put you on ignore, I want to see you squirm (rudely). 

I might squirm if I had something to squirm about. If you are obsessed about the concept of being unable to bring sporting equipment into Thailand, when two posters contradict that assertion, keep on trucking. It's not as if I will be losing any sleep.

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I might squirm if I had something to squirm about. If you are obsessed about the concept of being unable to bring sporting equipment into Thailand, when two posters contradict that assertion, keep on trucking. It's not as if I will be losing any sleep.

NO ONE has said that I am not correct. No one has quoted regulations concerning applications for O and O/A visas from outside Thailand, current or previous. You're a joke. 

1 hour ago, Speedhump said:

NO ONE has said that I am not correct. No one has quoted regulations concerning applications for O and O/A visas from outside Thailand, current or previous. You're a joke. 

IIRC, I did say you were not correct.

Run that past me again about being rude?

Edited by Lacessit

21 hours ago, brianthainess said:

The OP is neither single or divorced his subject title was BS. Also he doesn't answer the question what he will do with his kids while gallivanting around looking for chicks.

I answered the op in another thread but he chose not to answer,he is just looking

for a place to play and the kids are not his first priority it seems.

16 hours ago, sipi said:

Australia is ideal for single men.

Hunting, fishing, drinking...

As long as you're not into sex and women.. They're nasty.

Actually, the women are nice until you get to the family law thresholds for cohabitation. AFTER that, they get nasty.

IME, Thai women have it all over Australian women between the sheets.

21 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Run that past me again about being rude?

Yeah if you cant beat them.

And if you believe I'm wrong then prove it. I know what rules I read in 2016 and why I left my golf clubs behind. If you can't then it's just your opinion which you can't defend. Why would I make it up? ????

On 4/9/2022 at 2:19 AM, Lolothai said:

I made another topic regarding this issue, we are still married and she let me take the kids back to France but I heard that she could still file a complain for kidnapping and I could get jailed if I come to Thailand. She made a letter for me to pass the immigration and video call them to authorize me to leave but Thailand being Thailand she could still file a complain.

That's why for my future happy destination place I maybe should avoid Thailand.

Gap in France had some nice village girls when when where training there back in the days ???? 

1 hour ago, Speedhump said:

Yeah if you cant beat them.

And if you believe I'm wrong then prove it. I know what rules I read in 2016 and why I left my golf clubs behind. If you can't then it's just your opinion which you can't defend. Why would I make it up? ????

This is a set of Ping S56 irons I brought into Thailand from Australia in 2021, the ones I paid 3000 baht duty on.

You read rules in 2016, they did not apply to me a year ago.

You'd be really pushing to find the Ping brand in any pro shop or store in Thailand.

pings562.png

pings56.png

Edited by Lacessit

1 hour ago, jvs said:

I answered the op in another thread but he chose not to answer,he is just looking

for a place to play and the kids are not his first priority it seems.

There is 2 answers to your accusation, you choose to don't read not my problem, you can believe anything that make you feel better...

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

This is a set of Ping S56 irons I brought into Thailand from Australia in 2021, the ones I paid 3000 baht duty on.

You read rules in 2016, they did not apply to me a year ago.

You'd be really pushing to find the Ping brand in any pro shop or store in Thailand.

pings562.png

pings56.png

I'm not doubting your veracity, you didn't need to go to the effort of proving anything. As  has already been said by others, rules change in Thailand, they often exist for very little reason and change for less. I think we've said all that can be said. 

Edited by Speedhump
Speeling and grammer
  • Like 1

On 4/10/2022 at 3:14 AM, spidermike007 said:

The PI is a foreign country. Thailand is a distant planet.

For myself the very distance of Thailand from anything I ever knew before was why I like it. I didn't travel to far off lands to feel as if I was in some poorer version of the place I wanted to leave.

Having said that, had I got the address of the Filipina I met in Cyprus, I'd have willingly moved to the Philippines.

Just one more missed opportunity in a lifetime of missed opportunities.

22 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I used to travel frequently to Dominican Republic - Sosua and surrounding villages. It's different. There was one place in Puerta Plata next to Sosua where I found entertainment like you'd never find in Thailand, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I'll bet it wasn't better than in Hollywood Royale, Nana Plaza in 1996 though. That place was amazing, and I'm sad that it's gone.

50 minutes ago, Lucky Bones said:

Shri Lanka would probably top the list.

Fantastic place for any guy. Food (if you can handle spicy)...... magnificent.

The people are gorgeous.

why's it good apart from the food? currently sounds like a place to avoid

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lucky Bones said:

I am guessing you guys have never been there.

It is no worse than Thailand pretends to be.

that's no info at all, how does it compare with Thailand for single men? i.e. meeting women

i had an offshore office there so isn't as poor as some may think

1 hour ago, Lucky Bones said:

Shri Lanka would probably top the list.

Fantastic place for any guy. Food (if you can handle spicy)...... magnificent.

The people are gorgeous.

I think I'd avoid there at all cost.  Massive protest, govt/cabinet just resigned last week, food & medicine shortages .... no thanks.

• Like 1