Health Ministry Prepares for Post-Songkran COVID Spike

webfact

3 hours ago, edwinchester said:

The spike has already begun. Here in our village the local health center has run out of atk's and medicines.

Same in our village and ignorance is running at an all time high.  There are 5 members of my wifes family all have covid and yet an uncle came around begging them to come to his songkran party??  "Its ok, we are all vaxed and we have another glass somewhere if you are fussy" !!??

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I wonder which health ministry they are referring to. The one with the top guy absent on the job?

The one where the their minister declared victory prematurely?

The one where the health minister appears to have surrenderer, in utter and absolute defeat?

The one where the top guy appears to prefer promoting his ganga franchise, over the health of the nation?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, edwinchester said:

The spike has already begun. Here in our village the local health center has run out of atk's and medicines.

It began in our place in rural Kamphaeng Phet on Songkran night when my son had a party with his school mates. One of them brought an unwelcome guest to the party. By Friday my neighbours granddaughter caught it and on Saturday my son had Covid too. The granddaughter is self isolating in her room and my son is self isolating in the small house we have.

If I find the ignorant stupid little barstid I will kick his arzzzz all the way back to his house 15 km away. Why? Because he knew he had it and he STILL came out to party. Twot.

So far that is the youngest neighbour and her daughter, the grand daughter from next door and now my son.

That just leaves the eldest neighbour, 63 with 2 jabs and a booster, the other neighbour, mid 50s with 2 jabs and a booster, my wife, 2 jabs and no booster plus me with 2 jabs and no booster.

I am taking an ATK test every day and I am still clear.

My wife is also taking an ATK test every day and is still clear. She is running around like a blue arrzzed fly looking after our son and me and keeping me on site just in case I am infected and share it with the big village. As if they need my contribution.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eaglekott said:

Maybe people is stock piling?

If there is a family of 4 an they use 1 each per day that is 28 per week for a family of 4. With 100 families only that would be 2,800 a week.

Multiply that with up to 10 million families per week to be delivered all over Thailand it is not surprising there are shortages in many places, if they are issued free from hospitals and clinics.

1 hour ago, Eaglekott said:

Maybe people is stock piling?

Well the villagers themselves aren't stock piling and the health center isn't even visiting people's houses because there are so many falling sick and there's no atk tests and no medicine to hand out making it pointless.

12 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Meanwhile keep the ridiculous arrival protocols going to keep the revenue up.

Mai phen rai.

All things COVID, and associated affairs, is good for business............especially for those bumkins in control.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vee DeMarche said:

STOP Testing... and Covid will disappear -just like that. The Scam is in the testing, the Sickness is in the numbers and injections. The agenda is Systematic control.The-Covid-Lies-updated (1).pdf

Testing had been a major factor in beating Covid, along with vaccination. I suggest you are misguided.... 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, riverhigh said:

It began in our place in rural Kamphaeng Phet on Songkran night when my son had a party with his school mates .... and that, my friend,  is where the problem started. Celebrating Songkran you always increase the risk of catching Covid, It's part of life and something you have to accept. Covid is here to stay. No point  in getting hysterical and running around like chicken with it's head chopped off. 

It has happened before though that time my younger neighbours daughter caught it and passed it to her Mum.

Prior to that we have had no problems.

The problem as I see it, is that there several little barstewards who know they or someone in their family has it, but that they are stupid enough to go out to enjoy themselves without telling or thinking about anybody else.

6 hours ago, Vee DeMarche said:

STOP Testing... and Covid will disappear -just like that. The Scam is in the testing, the Sickness is in the numbers and injections. The agenda is Systematic control.The-Covid-Lies-updated (1).pdf

Tell that story to anybody who has had Covid and see what their response is. My response is that they and you and all those that believe that fake news have no idea what you are talking about.

Ask the survivors of the millions of people world wide, who have lost family members and see if they believe you.

It is the opinion of one person.

So this 31 page document of Dr Mike Yeadon is actually in his own words 

quote document page 29

I am an experienced life sciences R&D professional, with 32 years in commercial R&D. 
There is no reason for me to be saying the things I do, other than that I believe them to be true. I have never campaigned for or against anything in my life, and I had never made public comment on anything outside the narrow confines of my professional roles, prior to Covid-19.