Search function - useless?

TimBKK

I have a feeling that there is quite a good search function hidden somewhere in the forum software but I have yet to figure out how to find and use it. In the meantime, I use the Google advanced search function mentioned above by asiacurious, usually via this page:

https://www.google.com/advanced_search

The advanced search function of ASEANNOW an be accessed by clicking on the button "+ More search otptions" on the first results page (see bottom right of the partial screen shot below) but I find it a bit daunting and have not yet managed to get it to produce the desired results.

image.png.db36c0f072170b5211c2ba6ef312ea97.png

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Puccini said:

I have a feeling that there is quite a good search function hidden somewhere in the forum software but I have yet to figure out how to find and use it. In the meantime, I use the Google advanced search function mentioned above by asiacurious, usually via this page:

https://www.google.com/advanced_search

The advanced search function of ASEANNOW an be accessed by clicking on the button "+ More search otptions" on the first results page (see bottom right of the partial screen shot below) but I find it a bit daunting and have not yet managed to get it to produce the desired results.

image.png.db36c0f072170b5211c2ba6ef312ea97.png

Just a random thought....You could possibly try the box on the upper right of the page, that says "Search"  and click on it....:whistling:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...