Nana Hotel.

NoshowJones

Most hotels, of late, do not, have the same buffet as pre-covid.  Accor (ibis & Mercure) let you order as much as you want. off ala carte menu.  Self serve buffets seem to still be considered a super spreader ... ????

Along with many not bothering, simply because they don't have enough guests to justify.  Not sure how that has changed, since homebound for past 6 months.  But going into low / rainy season, can't see the numbers increasing either.

No recent reviews anywhere, sort of points that out.  If looking for nightlife (soi 4), then you may want to head to Patts or Phuket.  Dead zone last time I was recently there.  

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thanks 1

On 4/21/2022 at 10:08 AM, KhunLA said:

Along with many not bothering, simply because they don't have enough guests to justify. 

Indeed. I just spent a long weekend at a hotel near Bang Chak. Their restaurant's been closed for months. I crossed paths with only 2 other guests the time I was there.

He'd do well to do as I did, take the BTS to Phrom Phong, and Bangkok's Finest Pub.

IMG_20220422_091757.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/26/2022 at 5:04 AM, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Indeed. I just spent a long weekend at a hotel near Bang Chak. Their restaurant's been closed for months. I crossed paths with only 2 other guests the time I was there.

He'd do well to do as I did, take the BTS to Phrom Phong, and Bangkok's Finest Pub.

IMG_20220422_091757.jpg

Does that pub have a name? 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, sitta said:

What is so special about Nana Hotel? May be other good hotel around?

What 'was' may be a better question. google map stating 'closed'  but Agoda selling rooms for 1142 baht, inc breakfast for 2  ??????

image.png.77f2adddd7620c3c91d90226b9a55ef6.png

Oh, the whole Siamese saga started from this <deleted>hole. Who else remember coffee shop, some disco, later on Uzbekistan restaurant and ugly dyed hair ladies. But back than was fun ))) Thermae operational and smoky. There were some times ????

• Confused 2