Electric Vehicles in Thailand

If anyone is embarrassed it should be the shameless trolls.

Anyone who wants to discuss ev in Thailand should feel comfortable, trolls should expect to be called out on a good day or preferably ignored.

That is reasonable isn’t it, troll ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, HighPriority said:

Anyone who wants to discuss ev in Thailand should feel comfortable, trolls should expect to be called out on a good day or preferably ignored.

Oh dear............🤔

14 minutes ago, HighPriority said:

The new procedure is to ignore tolling idiots.

I did see an article for an ev (it wasn’t Thailand) that claimed a 2 min battery swap or a 5 min fast charge, that’s going to be a game changer that will even impress the idiots, sorry that was a ridiculous claim…

Apologies, it’s a 3 min battery change.

https://electrek.co/2024/03/27/worlds-first-mass-produced-900v-ev-drive-system-rolls-out/?fbclid=IwAR2r8yFXKoFSw3NBSKaM2VqFn4hugdPLfKwra3L8UilNycboSd7_gRWN51c_aem_AZqUxxG4ULCSRRqPMO5pcTpwTgfX20709XWMeKkTopFFnxbyAXfisNFxXzgYy64n2zM

2 hours ago, HighPriority said:

This thread is “ev in Thailand” so yeah, piss off somewhere else. 

24 minutes ago, HighPriority said:

18 minutes ago, HighPriority said:

Do you read what you post Nio sells cars in China, Hong Kong and a number of European Countries

IT does not sell anything in Thailand  per title of the thread "Electric Vehicles in Thailand"

I never claimed they sold in Thailand, I actually disclosed that it wasn’t Thailand specific.

The pertinent point is their claimed battery swap and recharge times…

Surely even a dullard like you can see that if it proves to be realisticaly achievable this will be a major step forward for ev. 
Sorry for being so presumptuous…

16 minutes ago, HighPriority said:

I never claimed they sold in Thailand, I actually disclosed that it wasn’t Thailand specific.

The pertinent point is their claimed battery swap and recharge times…

Surely even a dullard like you can see that if it proves to be realisticaly achievable this will be a major step forward for ev. 
Sorry for being so presumptuous…

I was pointing out your previous eloquent post "This thread is “ev in Thailand” so yeah, piss off somewhere else. "

Edited by vinny41
add

3 hours ago, HighPriority said:

This thread is “ev in Thailand” so yeah, piss off somewhere else. 

10 minutes ago, HighPriority said:

I see no problem with providing information about ev, which if proved viable will be in every ev on the planet eventually.

So again, piss off troll.

You post This thread is “ev in Thailand” so yeah, piss off somewhere else. "

And then you post an non related EV in Thailand which is it be change the Title thread to Electric Cars  which would include information about EV worldwide

or leave this thread in its original format

This is a discussion about EVs available or coming to Thailand. Not private imports but cars supported here with a dealer network.

Are you interested in an EV as your next car if so which one and why?

Do you know of any breaking news about EVs in Thailand? If so post here. 

This not a discussion about EVs v ICE cars  - for that go here:

https://aseannow.com/topic/1246109-ice-vs-ev-the-debate-thread/

This is not a discussion about Chinese cars - for that go here: 

https://aseannow.com/topic/1235921-why-so-many-chinese-cars-mg-cars-do-people-only-care-to-buy-something-cheap-whatever-is-the-quality/

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Bandersnatch said:

Jake72b.jpg.ac0abeee9f30ada6fb0750be0f4f95bb.jpg

This statement of yours make makes me question whether you have ever driven an EV.

Anyone who had actually driven an EV will know that the slowest AC Wall charger is 7kW. They don't make 3-5kW CCS type 2 wall chargers. That is why there are none listed on PlugShare. Yet you claim that they are the majority of chargers!

Lie confirmed

Now let's hear more about this Tesla model 3  that you drove in BKK for several years. How much did you pay for it and where did you buy it? Because this is sounding like a lie as well. 

Jake72.thumb.jpg.1cf8a4acc8d737e1c4a722cdc394e119.jpg

lol.. attack is the best defense right? How about you bring some evidence to support your lies first? I asked you for a screen capture from PlugShare to support your lies about fast chargers, but hey, you couldn't provide one, instead you started personal attacks.. clearly you knew you had nothing and tried to attack me instead. lmao .. try a better strategy next time.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Pib said:

Any DC Charger is a fast charger....DC Fast Chargers start at 25KW and go up.  AC chargers are limited to 22KW (it will be a 3 phase charger and a EV will only charge at that 22KW "if" the EV has a 3 phase onboard charger.   

Most EVs don't have a 3 phase onboard charger since in many countries 3 phase power is not that common so manufacturers don't waste money with 3 phase onboard chargers if its likely a person buying an EV in country XYZ where 3 phase power is not readily available.   Now some EV do come with 3 phase onboard chargers.

But when it comes to DC the onboard charger is not used as the DC Fast Charger (starting at 25KW) provides DC vs AC to the EV.

This guy says fast charging is 4+ hours of charging your car.. lmao

• Confused 3
  • Love It 1

On 3/28/2024 at 11:13 PM, mistral53 said:

Xiaomi SU7 was introduce with prices this evening, and they rock! Converted from Chinese prices to THB: 'official price in China for the starting model 1.16 million baht, and Pro and Max models will be 1.24 - 1.52 million baht. 50,000 orders in 27 minutes after accepting orders.

https://carnewschina.com/2024/03/28/xiaomi-su7-launched-with-830-km-range-starts-at-29900-usd/

interior video xiaomi su7 ... if the car comes to thailand, i think potential customers have to wait about 2 or more years ...

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/5zNnVenwJDP1QiJC/?mibextid=p7WL9T

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Jake72 said:

lol.. attack is the best defense right? How about you bring some evidence to support your lies first? I asked you for a screen capture from PlugShare to support your lies about fast chargers, but hey, you couldn't provide one, instead you started personal attacks.. clearly you knew you had nothing and tried to attack me instead. lmao .. try a better strategy next time.

Enlighten yourself, and you won't appears as such an idiot or a troll.

image.png.a86665d6eafb61f6cfe4f4dae94bb3f4.png

Oh look, that happens to be the exact say plug (only plug that I filtered on the Charge Loma app screenshot I posted ...

... go figure

image.png.2adf8494c60893719f0ebc5680057c50.png

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Seriously, you have a 400km - 500km range, who runs out of juice? Petrol or EV it doesn't matter, who is that stupid? Guessing it must have happened to you a lot.

Who has never runs out of petrol.......:post-4641-1156694572:

Ooooh, Joe Bloggs hasn't.............:whistling:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, transam said:

I have a vague recollection of running out of fuel on my minibike up in the back paddock of my parents farm... was a long push back to the shed.

That would be the only time I have run out of fuel.

3 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

I have a vague recollection of running out of fuel on my minibike up in the back paddock of my parents farm... was a long push back to the shed.

That would be the only time I have run out of fuel.

But, you did..........😉

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, transam said:

Decades ago, when trusting the damn faulty fuel gauges ...

... that's my story and I'm sticking to it :coffee1:

Once in TH ... although, not technically, as that's how you learn what the little toggle switch is for on the MB :cheesy:

Edited by KhunLA

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Enlighten yourself, and you won't appears as such an idiot or a troll.

@Jake72 forget the link ... enlighten yourself

image.png.e3c9d022c73a9ce1001fdaf9672f8496.png

image.png.649326f830d1c258d9eb6e42e2b6901d.png

Class is over ... now go away 

Edited by KhunLA
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

He would know all this if he really had an electric car.

Does point out who the liar really is :coffee1:

Edited by KhunLA
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1