The times they are a changin!

Thailand

1 hour ago, howlee101 said:

You seem to be fascinated/obsessed with Fox News.  Just curious if you actually watch Fox News to form your biased opinion of their content....or do you regurgitate what you hear on MSNBC and/or CNN? 

It does suck. Some news bits aren't bad and are just mildly biased like CNN.

Fox News appalls me  because they will take a 1 in a 1000 situation, one bad or misguided teacher, one errant or misguided trans person, some tiny part of a curriculum, and make a one off thing seem like a full blown national emergency. 

I concur with most here. Keep an open mind and let trans people do their thing. At the same time it doesn't mean you have to accept each and every whim of trans people, or issues such as government policies or spending on such issues, etc. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, howlee101 said:

You haven't heard?....in the US the liberals demand insurance companies offer OB-GYN options for biological men identifying as trans.  Even Iphone provides the pregnant man emoji now.  Yes, times are changing ????

The times have definitely changed if a man can get pregnant 

• Like 1

Not read ALL the previous posts, but heres a thought, "sanitary napkin" does not and one shouldnt assume it relates solely to a womens particular use.

Many men wear similar items as incontinence pads /medical procedures etc for a variety of issues, its just possible thats what they were referring to in a Mens bathroom and used a generic sign to cover it.

Just a possibility.

I have been here for over 10 years, prior to that I was backwards and forwards for over 5 years, I have many friends here, black, white, Thai & non Thais, male & female, from all over this planet, no discrimination against any for their chosen sexuality, I simply don't care - they get on and what they do, I do the same, a lot fuss about nothing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golden Triangle said:

I have been here for over 10 years, prior to that I was backwards and forwards for over 5 years, I have many friends here, black, white, Thai & non Thais, male & female, from all over this planet, no discrimination against any for their chosen sexuality, I simply don't care - they get on and what they do, I do the same, a lot fuss about nothing.

Did you choose your sexuality?