Is there nothing the RTP can't do?! Kind cops employ CPR to save a stray dog hit in road accident

webfact

A Lt Col grade policeman out of the comfort of his air-conditioned office takes a subordinate out on patrol and sees the injured dog and performs CPR. Already, the cynic in me registers disbelief. Shunning any publicity, the officer calls for assistance and an unidentified person arrives and gives the the bitch a poke in the ribs whilst his photograph is taken?.......????

The amazing thing is that he knew how to do it. He deserves some credit for that.

Do all the dog lovers here know how to do CPR on a dog or cat?

Good thing to learn if you have pets.

Close mouth, lay animal on right side, blow through nose and compress heart through chest on left side. Probably work on most mammals.

I'm sure many videos available.

I'm counting on the wags here to add some further humor.

5 hours ago, RocketDog said:

The amazing thing is that he knew how to do it. He deserves some credit for that.

Close mouth, lay animal on right side, blow through nose and compress heart through chest on left side. Probably work on most mammals.

So pumping the tail up and down is a non-starter? RIP Rex. ????

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, RocketDog said:

If there is no defibrillator close by, and the heart have stopped, you can compress the hearth as much and long you want, it will not restart!

However, you can help the situation to give the patient free airways, and make them survive if the hearth beats.

If no defibrillators available the heart will not restart, but as said you can give them air.

Edited by Hummin