Thailand Pass flight question

When registering thailand pass one of the options is your flight details. few questions about this:

- you cannot use 'space' between letters or numbers when entering your flight number. For example your flight number is KLM 68 but when you are entering your number in to the system you have to write KLM68, is this ok?

- no problem with arrival date but my friend is coming with non-b visa and with his work permit so obviously no ticket for back or out of thailand. How to deal with this? does the system accepts only entering arrival date? will there be a problem?

his arrival is 14 May

thanks

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I see no reason for there to a problem with the way the flight number has to be entered.

Only the arriving flight number is required on the Thailand Pass site.

yes, thank you for the confirmation.

also what about the departure date from thailand? we can leave it empty? because he will be working here.

thanks again

11 hours ago, problemfarang said:

yes, thank you for the confirmation.

also what about the departure date from thailand? we can leave it empty? because he will be working here.

thanks again

When I returned on a Non O-A I selected “returning to Thailand” as the reason for my visit and I left the exit date blank.  My Thai Pass was approved in less than 24 hours.  I applied in early February for an April 1 return date.

• Like 2

Some of the questions that were asked before may not be required when the updated and simplified Thai Pass goes live tomorrow. 

How you're entering the flight number is correct. Since you can arrive plus or minus 7 days from the date of approval, the exact flight number doesn't really matter. 

My extension is based on retirement. I have have left the departure date blank on my Thai Pass applications and they were all approved. The Thai Pass did not ask for details of immigration status or copies of passport extension stamps. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I see no reason for there to a problem with the way the flight number has to be entered.

Only the arriving flight number is required on the Thailand Pass site.

It's very likely that the Thailand Pass automatic processing algorith is set up to accept with space and with no space. 

10 hours ago, DFPhuket said:

Some of the questions that were asked before may not be required when the updated and simplified Thai Pass goes live tomorrow. 

How you're entering the flight number is correct. Since you can arrive plus or minus 7 days from the date of approval, the exact flight number doesn't really matter. 

My extension is based on retirement. I have have left the departure date blank on my Thai Pass applications and they were all approved. The Thai Pass did not ask for details of immigration status or copies of passport extension stamps. 

thank you for the info

On 4/28/2022 at 12:52 AM, Tracyb said:

When I returned on a Non O-A I selected “returning to Thailand” as the reason for my visit and I left the exit date blank.

OP must choose this option and the Departure Date box will disappear.  If any other option is selected a Departure Date box will appear and must be filled in to proceed to the next step.

• Like 1