British man allegedly assaulted with a dumbbell by unidentified foreigner at Pattaya gym following verbal argument over gym equipment

webfact

1 hour ago, Inala said:

Bloody hell, that's savage, could've killed him with that dumbell. I don't understand people who can so easily act out this sort of violence. To think, he could've ended up doing a life sentence for murder, just over a stupid gym bench?? Why not wait a few minutes then it's all yours....this shows someone with an extremely low IQ who acts before they think with limited or no ability to reason. 

Just think, some poor unsuspecting bar girl is probably going to end up with this guy when he's out mongering...I really feel sorry for any girl that does, cos this guy is a moron, no doubt about it. She will for sure end up on the receiving end of his temper and violence.  

I really wish people with bad tempers like this didn't exist, but I guess it kind of explains why mankind is so willing to go to war with each other all through history and no doubt will continue to do so forever in the future.

I gotta wonder if it isn't a problem with the weird perceived need for not allowing anyone to disrespect him.

Maybe not so much the use of the equipment as the fact that the guy didn't just bow down to him.

Lotta freaks out their seem to have this problem.

• Like 2

He hits him from behind while the guy's laying down, and is first to flee the scene. What a man!!

But the headline isn't really news, is it? 'allegedly' & 'small dumbbell'

Isn't there a war or a pandemic or an election that could make more newsworthy content?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, mustaphawanc said:

These guys aren’t on steroids, there porkers 

Probably just starting off.

Fit looking steroid users don't magically turn from porkers to fit people overnight. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Sh!t man that's more like attempted murder, definitely GBH, and steroid use. I hope they find him soon and lock him up, for years and then ban him for life from Thailand we don't need violent A-holes like that <deleted> here. 

Gary Reed did you not get some clue where he was from by his accent ?

Dear RTP hope you get your man soon. I would check/ stake out all gyms but looking at this coward he's probably hiding under his bed.  :post-4641-1156693976:

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Those of you who gave a laughing Emoji to the OP, need therapy. Or was it one of you ?

Yeah the guy needed 60 stitches and could have been blinded because someone couldn't wait their turn, not sure what's funny about that. The guy actually had a hold of the attacker too but chose to let him go it looks like if you watch the video when he could have easily beaten him to a pulp.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Probably the shirt. 

I always wear my Ducati shirt at the gym, never a problem. 

no mate, probably not the shirt, because wearing a football shirt, bike shirt, or similar is the ex pat uniform for Pattaya..........classy!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

99% of the people at your gym don't attack people with a dumbbell, so what is your point? It's the 1% as shown here that you have to worry about.

Why should anyone have to worry about getting slugged with a barbell ?  1% is too many in my opinion. YMMV

If the BIB can't track down this attempted murderer then I have to fear (worry) about anywhere anytime in Thailand. 

Edited by IAMHERE
  • Thanks 1

I look forward to reading that Pattaya Plod are on the job.  They might like to start at the airport; the bad publicity will make the pea-brain hurry home.  In the verbal argument any clue to the Nationality of this savage?

• Thanks 1

i hit the gym 4-6 days a week.   many people there irritate me greatly.  however, i realize that is my problem,  not  theirs.   i just try to keep to myself and wait for plenty of room on the stations i want to use.   i think lifting weights can cause one to feel angry,  especially if steroids are involved.  although i've never used steroids,   i do notice an increase in feelings of aggression when i'm lifting.  

• Like 1