Former British Hua Hin Resident Sentenced For Murder

webfact

10 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Slight exaggeration in your post, I don't know if the guy is guilty or not but what I do know is the story is full of holes, poor journalism maybe

The fingernails were full of DNA, but the motive remains a mystery, I seem to remember something about a motorcycle, in some of the publications, it seemed clear he had help, you don't just hire a bar girl then get a suitcase, cutting equipment, then transport the body to Kanchanaburi for nothing, something bigger went down here. My friend lived next to him in Thippawan, he spoke to him after this happened, he said the guy was only around for a short time, remember the police arrested a look alike, my friend said that wasn't the guy when this happened. He knew it was Looker, but Looker only spent a few hours at his house and disappeared. 

So he was organised to escape, and it seemed easy for him to get out of LOS, he had some grace while the police were holding the wrong man, I do not think we will ever know, but I think the 12.5 has played a part in the short sentence, and I would not be surprised if he gets out early. 

Edited by kiwikeith
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

The other strange thing is that Lookers family were in court. If your son had butchered a Thai girl, dismembered and dumped in a river you'd think they wouldn't go

Picture of the naked corpse I have seen suggest there was very little butchering and dismembering.

8 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Picture of the naked corpse I have seen suggest there was very little butchering and dismembering.

That's not been reported in mainstream stuff, you been on darkweb again?  maybe a different girl, the one in this case was still wearing high heels and other things

Edited by scubascuba3

28 minutes ago, kiwikeith said:

I thought the article said Looks family (the victim's family) were in court? 

Think it was Lookers family. No one called Look, a mistake in the article, according to thai examiner her other name was Pook.

Edit: sure i read it was Lookers family present, maybe wrong, so many articles flying about all different

Edited by scubascuba3

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

That's not been reported in mainstream stuff, you been on darkweb again?  maybe a different girl, the one in this case was still wearing high heels and other things

Picture are supposedly from the Kanchanaburi news website.

They were posted on another Thai forum.

I can PM you the pics if you want but yeah... dead naked girl warning.

12 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

PM sent.

Got it thanks, strange ay, thaiexaminer article which is the best and most thorough I've read says she was dismembered, but in the photo can't see it, although can't see clearly left leg and right arm, but that is maybe just the angle

On 6/1/2022 at 3:57 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

Do you think that drug smugglers should get shorter jail sentences or that murderers should get longer jail sentences ?

On 6/1/2022 at 3:57 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

Do you think that drug smugglers should get shorter jail sentences or that murderers should get longer jail sentences ?

My point was the disparity between the two, i think that murderers should get life.

On 6/1/2022 at 11:23 AM, Inala said:

Police later discovered the body cut into pieces, still wearing black stilettos, a black dress and underwear. 

Eight years for such an horrific crime is laughable. What a travesty of justice. It should be appealed by the family using the 12.5m baht he's ordered to pay, but I guess that's unlikely for a bunch of reasons.

This crime highlights the risk these girls put themselves at when they are barfined out by strangers. Unfortunately, evil really does exist in this world and that night this girl's luck run out when she met evil personified in this man. 

Even the original 16 years was a bad joke.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2022 at 6:23 AM, Inala said:

Police later discovered the body cut into pieces, still wearing black stilettos, a black dress and underwear. 

Just shows the garbage reporting in this case, the photo of the victim i saw she certainly wasn't cut into pieces, I couldn't see any dismembering

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kiwikeith said:

The fingernails were full of DNA, but the motive remains a mystery, I seem to remember something about a motorcycle, in some of the publications, it seemed clear he had help, you don't just hire a bar girl then get a suitcase, cutting equipment, then transport the body to Kanchanaburi for nothing, something bigger went down here. My friend lived next to him in Thippawan, he spoke to him after this happened, he said the guy was only around for a short time, remember the police arrested a look alike, my friend said that wasn't the guy when this happened. He knew it was Looker, but Looker only spent a few hours at his house and disappeared. 

So he was organised to escape, and it seemed easy for him to get out of LOS, he had some grace while the police were holding the wrong man, I do not think we will ever know, but I think the 12.5 has played a part in the short sentence, and I would not be surprised if he gets out early. 

Yeah, and I hope he's out early in a wooden box so no chance of repeat offending.

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Just shows the garbage reporting in this case, the photo of the victim i saw she certainly wasn't cut into pieces, I couldn't see any dismembering

True, garbage reporting but most news media care little for the whole or accurate truth. They care about ratings and what sells news papers. 

No mention of the motives involved. In case there were no any motives but to kill another human  - how can this sick creature be ever let freely walking among people again?

Edited by Hellfire

• 4 months later...
On 5/31/2022 at 8:27 PM, spidermike007 said:

He will likely make alot of good friends in prison. Anyone seen A prayer before dawn? Actually filmed in Nakhon Pathom prison, with many ex-prisoners starring in those scenes. Not someplace you would want to end up. 

Joe Cole is excellent as usual. The film is horrifying and amazing. 

A-Prayer-Before-Dawn-3-800x478.jpg

-methode-times-prod-web-bin-a7ed7c4a-8b51-11e8-a0fd-e428ecc3ac12.jpg

For him, his only hope is someone on the outside bringing him a steady supply of KY jelly.

• Haha 1