Thai government schools.....is this for real?

1 minute ago, Lucky Bones said:

I don't think basic culture comes into this.????????

Im quite happy to see district schools in Norway have more hours outside for the younger kids, and also basic knownledge about managing weather and activities, as well classes outside while learning, and not only sit inside static on a chair. As well 2-3 hours a week with gymnastics (different sports involved) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Im quite happy to see district schools in Norway have more hours outside for the younger kids, and also basic knownledge about managing weather and activities, as well classes outside while learning, and not only sit inside static on a chair. As well 2-3 hours a week with gymnastics (different sports involved) 

Yup......If only this country was not so self possessed.

4 minutes ago, Lucky Bones said:

This country is terrified of external influences.

This leads to "the wheels of the bus going around and around".????????

Every country have their flaws and better things. I can asure you, if the choice is Norway or Thailand public school? I choose Norway. As said out in the districts, safe healthy enviroment with great possibilities to evolve. Mostly everything is depended on the parents no matter where you live, but In Norway, I know the nature, hunting, fishing, sports, and everything I know will give my kids an important impact from very young age to be self confident about themselves, and know how to push themselves without giving up. 

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Every country have their flaws and better things. I can asure you, if the choice is Norway or Thailand public school? I choose Norway. As said out in the districts, safe healthy enviroment with great possibilities to evolve. Mostly everything is depended on the parents no matter where you live, but In Norway, I know the nature, hunting, fishing, sports, and everything I know will give my kids an important impact from very young age to be self confident about themselves, and know how to push themselves without giving up. 

Bloke. We are not living in Norway.

7 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Wouldn't language be an obstacle and get in the way of valuable learning time. 

I didn't have a problem my Thai son wanted to learn that makes a big difference. 

11 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

Well let me first start by saying I don't give a rats what you understand, nor probably does anyone else. Where do you get off stating someone is way older and uglier than another? I see you are only a new member so I am guessing you have already been banned before and came back under a new alias.

Do you even live here? I see your other ridiculous comment about....why don't you just open a learning center......how about 2? What a ridiculous, impractical, ill conceived off the cuff remark. As are most of your comments just trying to provoke arguments.

If you lived her or have ever lived with a Thai you would understand this nearly hourly presents 180 degree different views on most things. Not to say all are necessarily wrong on either side.... just different. As far as schools, you complain to any Thai about the vendors outside the schools, or teachers selling junk food in the classroom....or people swerving around kids on crossings and they will probably smile at you. They tolerate stuff like this as they have grown up with it and it is the norm. If I had my time over again would I start a relationship with a Thai and have kids? As much as I adore my son quite possibly not knowing what I know now. But a bit late now eh.

Maybe I will peel off 10 million baht and buy a learning center ????

Hahah, cute how your last paragraph is essentially contradicting your first one.

So you even agree with me that your differences between you and your wife are so huge, that you would not even start a relationship with her again. But now you are feeling kinda trapped and staying in an unhappy relationship.

Exactly what I suspected. Not sure about the reason, but from my observation most Farang that stay in an unhappy relationship with their Thai wife are doing that because they have no other opportunities, no other choices. As they are trapped. Often because they are old and ugly and no one else would like to be with them anymore.

And yes i am living in Thailand, I came here before COVID and since then I am kinda stuck. But the longer I live here, the more I hate the fakeness and stupidness of this place. My Thai wife thinks the same as she appreciates my opinion and world views and the freedom of thoughts I taught her. We are planning to leave Thailand asap.

I have a Thai wife and we have a daughter.  She is 2 years younger than me, we are in our mid-20s. On a scale from 1-10 I would say we are similar-rated, but people are saying I am even more attractive from the facial features. Our old housekeeping even told my wife that I will leave her because she is not good enough for me lol.

But I love my wife for her character. And that is, that she accepts me as the leader of the family and obeys my decisions. No matter what I say, she knows I am right and she knows her role as a woman.

You just completely failed in your life as a father/head of the family and while deeply knowing this is true and even admitting it in your last paragraph, instead of thanking me that I opened your eyes and am honest to you, you are attacking me. Typical behavior of people with cognitive dissonance.

And yes, before I am getting forced by any government to put my kids in a school that teaches my kids values that I oppose, I would rather create my own learning centre. Not sure what is so funny or unbelievable about that. I am young and I have the motivation and energy to do it, as I just want the best for my kids.

But as my daughter is just 2 years old, I still have time to think about that.

Edited by FarAway
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, FarAway said:

Hahah, cute how your last paragraph is essentially contradicting your first one.

So you even agree with me that your differences between you and your wife are so huge, that you would not even start a relationship with her again. But now you are feeling kinda trapped and staying in an unhappy relationship.

Exactly what I suspected. Not sure about the reason, but from my observation most Farang that stay in an unhappy relationship with their Thai wife are doing that because they have no other opportunities, no other choices. As they are trapped. Often because they are old and ugly again and no one else would like to be with them anymore.

And yes i am living in Thailand, I came here before COVID and since then I am kinda stuck. But the longer I live here, the more I hate the fakeness and stupidness of this place.

I have a Thai wife and we have a daughter.  She is 2 years younger than me, we are in our mid-20s. On a scale from 1-10 we are similar-rated, people are saying I am even more attractive from the facial features. Our old housekeeping even told my wife that I will leave her because she is not good enough for me lol.

But I love my wife for her character. And that is, that she accepts me as the leader of the family and obeys my decisions. No matter what I say, she knows I am right and she knows her role as a woman.

You just completely failed in your life as a father/head of the family and while deeply knowing this is true and even admitting it in your last paragraph, instead of thanking me that I opened your eyes and am honest to you, you are attacking me. Typical behavior of people with cognitive dissonance.

And yes, before I am getting forced by any government to put my kids in a school that teaches my kids values that I oppose, I would rather create my own learning centre. Not sure what is so funny or unbelievable about that. I am young and I have the motivation and energy to do it, as I just want the best for my kids.

But as my daughter is just 2 years old, I still have time to think about that.

Oh dear lol. Ok, whatever. Good luck to you

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FarAway said:

Hahahah really most of the Farangs in Thailand are all losers

Quantity over quality, huh? 

You adapt the Thai way of living over time. No confrontation. No deep discussions.

Why would I read/listen to people pushing their views?

Blessed are the Cheesemakers.????????

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, FarAway said:

Pu**ys get affronted by the truth. Better get 5 more jabs, wear you mask all the time and listen to big daddy government. And your wife. Let her be the boss, otherwise she will leave you ????

Do not forget to report my post, maybe I get completely banned. I was warned before to "not be so offensive", but as my thoughts cannot be censored, I do not let my words being censored.

Why are you married to my wife?????????

32 minutes ago, Lucky Bones said:

Bloke. We are not living in Norway.

In my previous post I said in my homecountry, and when I stated Norway as my homecountry, you had a comment avout how norway was!? What do you expect? Im sure a Canadian would feel the same as me, or a Sweede, Danish, Finnish or from Iceland. We are just better off in our homecountries schooling our kids. 

17 minutes ago, FarAway said:

Hahahah really most of the Farangs in Thailand are all losers

Quantity over quality, huh? 

You adapt the Thai way of living over time. No confrontation. No deep discussions.

No idea what you are on about on what information do you base those statements on. 

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

In my previous post I said in my homecountry, and when I stated Norway as my homecountry, you had a comment avout how norway was!? What do you expect? Im sure a Canadian would feel the same as me, or a Sweede, Danish, Finnish or from Iceland. We are just better off in our homecountries schooling our kids. 

Norway is not Thailand.

Understand?

Do not reference Norway.

26 minutes ago, FarAway said:

I would rather create my own learning centre.

For the sake of your child, I hope not given the level of communication and language skills you have portrayed on this forum so far!

Finding one for yourself might be a better idea for all!

• Haha 2