What can we learn from Depp-Heard case

webfact

That she love him long time, still does, but Johnny finally woke up one day singing, "is this love, is this love, is this love that I'm feeling ????

Just shows that you can be rich, and someone will try to get your money.

People who are not rich do not have this money problem. No Money no honey, no problem.

Another thing I have learned. Airing your dirty laundry can be costly.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, clarky cat said:

what is there to learn from this case if you're a farang with a thai partner living in thailand?

genuine question

Don't poop in the bed because the whole world will find out about it and make memes about you.

• Haha 1

On 6/3/2022 at 8:06 PM, clarky cat said:

what is there to learn from this case if you're a farang with a thai partner living in thailand?

genuine question

Protect your vulnerable spots at all times. Desperate people go to desperate lengths. 

On 6/3/2022 at 1:49 PM, Stargeezr said:

Just shows that you can be rich, and someone will try to get your money.

People who are not rich do not have this money problem. No Money no honey, no problem.

Another thing I have learned. Airing your dirty laundry can be costly.

Nah, I went through this same poop (and worse) from my Brit wife and I'm nowhere near rich.  Divorcing white women are toxic, but I have no idea why.

In this case they were both rich and famous, no need for all this nonsense apart from her wanting to harm him, no matter what the cost to herself.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Nah, I went through this same poop (and worse) from my Brit wife and I'm nowhere near rich.

White women are toxic.

So true.  I was lucky, and only was with 1 schizo bi-atch.  Actually pretty good considering 3 ex wives + 2 live ins.  One of those ex wives here, and again, ended unscaved. 

Many were not as lucky as myself back in the USA, and know more than a few, that ended their marriages, getting the royal shaft both financially and visitation to their kids.   Most telling, when kids old enough to decide for themselves, left mother to live with father .... so nuff said.

Some really horrible, opportunistic women out their, tar the rest, and surely more than enough men, not being the nicest to live within.    But a fine line between being an A-hole, and abusive, and of course, the mentality of 'always believe the women' has worked against men forever in the courtroom.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

In this case they were both rich and famous, no need for all this nonsense apart from her wanting to harm him, no matter what the cost to hersself.

Well not really.... because of her accusations, and the essay in The Washington Post, Depp was no longer an A-Lister and lost a major Franchise. He would not starve, but his career was impacted. 

Layers always win! Wonder how much their bills were.

6 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

Good lawyers can get you to say whatever they want. True or not true

Only if you're an idiot, or guilty.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Well not really.... because of her accusations, and the essay in The Washington Post, Depp was no longer an A-Lister and lost a major Franchise. He would not starve, but his career was impacted. 

Layers always win! Wonder how much their bills were.

Depp is too old to be an A-lister.

Have you seen a recent Bruce Willis movie?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Depp is too old to be an A-lister.

Have you seen a recent Bruce Willis movie?

It certainty wasn't his age that knocked him off the heap... it was the accusations etc. 

Not seen a recent Willis Movie, maybe last was Death Wish... he seemed okay. And Clint Eastwood can still make a movie and he is very old. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, jacko45k said:

he seemed okay. And Clint Eastwood can still make a movie and he is very old. 

Everything after Gran Torino was a B movie, that one with the chicken was garbage.

Quite frankly, I don't want to see movies with people older than me playing lead roles.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Everything after Gran Torino was a B movie, that one with the chicken was garbage.

Quite frankly, I don't want to see movies with people older than me playing lead roles.

I am not an action movie fan, as they are mostly sexist BS these days... but your statement is silly, Anthony Hopkins won an Oscar at 83, Christopher Plummer at 82, Jessica Tandy at nearly 81. There are many in their sixties, all far older than Depp currently is. (58)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Bruce Willis has retired from acting, has some condition which apparently explains some of his recent acting although I haven't seen anything recent

Aphasia, sad really.

37 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Aphasia, sad really.

That explains his limited screen time and lines afforded him.  That sucks and not exactly old (67), as just a few months younger than myself.

Provided some good entertainment the past few decades ... ????

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

I am not an action movie fan, as they are mostly sexist BS these days... but your statement is silly, Anthony Hopkins won an Oscar at 83, Christopher Plummer at 82, Jessica Tandy at nearly 81. There are many in their sixties, all far older than Depp currently is. (58)

They can act. Depp is a dud.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/3/2022 at 5:13 AM, daveAustin said:

Just because they’re pretty, doesn’t mean they don’t lie. He should’ve set up some video of the witch in action, but guess he’s too chilled for all that. 

I think they mean, 'what can Thai people learn".