Can you talk to Thai cashier girls working in stores like 7 Eleven?

jhoncm

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

It was a rhetorical 'why' sorry if I don't have time to read your reply!

But I'm sure others might find it informative.

No time but yet you're posting on here all day.......Hmmmmmm   ????

• Haha 2

Just now, spidermike007 said:

I have a number of single friends here who are quite assertive. They do not think about it too much, they just make a move, and step up to the plate. Most do quite well, here. Some Thai is usually required, but not alot. Just do it!

Correct. Just a numbers game. Brush your teeth, smile, make a joke in Thai. 50% chance.

In the west they might call the police!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Correct. Just a numbers game. Brush your teeth, smile, make a joke in Thai. 50% chance.

In the west they might call the police!

For most of my single friends back there, the art of flirting seems to be DOA. Women are so shut down, and so thin skinned back there, they have lost all sense of play, fun, and embracing the very high value of their own femininity. 

Here it is alive and well. I think most Thai woman have thoroughly rejected the extremely toxic me too movement. They have simply asked themselves, why on earth would I want to lose the very thing that gives me so much appeal, to begin with? I flirt mercilessly with lovely young Thai woman all the time, and they really seem to enjoy it. It is all very innocent, and they seem genuinely flattered by the attention. 

• Like 2

Is AN the right place to ask for dating advises ?

Let me see, if I ever asked someone out in a store? Yes I did? And what did I do? I asked her if she wanted to go climbing with me, and did it work? It was spontaneous and I was surprised she said yes.

I believe if you think about it to long, you will complicate it, and miss your natural punch, and it will feel awkward. 

however what is the worst that can happen? She says no, and you continue to go to the same shop, you can ask her every time if she canged her mind and make a joke about it, and maybe she one day say yes. 

And if she says yes, dont be surprised if she bring a friend or two with her. 

6 hours ago, NanLaew said:

The girl he was chatting up said to another cashier, "I got another one" meaning another budding farang Lothario hitting on her, so she swapped counters with the other cashier.

Some guys seriously need to stop licking their eyebrows.

Sad to say a couple of years later an ex Thai boyfriend went into the same 7/11 and shot a girl working there dead, near Rama 2 Bkk. She was seeing somebody else, but not for long ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, jhoncm said:

People asking my age. I'm 25 years old. She seems to be around at this age.

If she is 25 years old, she will probably be looking for her second husband by now.

???? You will be to young for her, she will be looking for a fat wallet on legs (handsome man). :cheesy:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jhoncm said:

People asking my age. I'm 25 years old. She seems to be around at this age.

Can't you do better than a 711 girl? That's pretty bottom of the barrel.

25yo ...maybe a teacher???

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Does the OP know she's cute? There are at least two in my local 7Eleven who I think are dead cute, but due to Covid masks, I haven't seen their full faces yet... only their eyes.

In fact, quite a few new females who I have met in the past 2+ years have looked promising until the mask reveals poor complexion, bone structure or teeth. Very rarely, if ever, have I been surprised the other way.

Luckily for the ladies, I'm old and ugly and rarely wear a mask, so they know what they're (not) getting from the start.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, 2long said:

Does the OP know she's cute? There are at least two in my local 7Eleven who I think are dead cute, but due to Covid masks, I haven't seen their full faces yet... only their eyes.

In fact, quite a few new females who I have met in the past 2+ years have looked promising until the mask reveals poor complexion, bone structure or teeth. Very rarely, if ever, have I been surprised the other way.

Luckily for the ladies, I'm old and ugly and rarely wear a mask, so they know what they're (not) getting from the start.

Less teeth the better

• Haha 1

On 6/11/2022 at 6:01 PM, jhoncm said:

I go to the same 7 Eleven store everyday. The reason is I really like a cashier girl from there.

I dressed well, stay confident and treat politely to everyone when I go there.

As I go there almost everyday, she knows me but we never had conversation.

I cannot catch her outside. I only see her working in the store.

So I'm wondering can I have a small talk with her in the store. Like asking her name etc.

Is it ok or does it look bad as she is working?

It certainly looks bad if she's 15 and you're 73  ????

4 minutes ago, LoeiI said:

It certainly looks bad if she's 15 and you're 73  ????

The girl at my local 7-11 in North Pattaya is absolutely stunning. I'm late 60's and she doesn't even glance at me so i keep my mouth shut.

• Haha 1

Lets be realistic about this.

Felangs go to Thailand and get a   prostitute as a girlfriend .

After a while it turns out to be too expensive .

They then look for a cheaper option and a girl from 7/11 fits that bill .

They choose 7/11's because that's the only contact that they have with Females . 

I can imagine that in various 7/11's  in Thailand , there's 50 something year old felangs  asking 20 year something year  old females 7/11's  whether she wanted to be his boyfriend .

Standing by the counter waiting for all the customers to leave before they feel comfortable asking the girl out 

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Lets be realistic about this.

Felangs go to Thailand and get a   prostitute as a girlfriend .

After a while it turns out to be too expensive .

They then look for a cheaper option and a girl from 7/11 fits that bill .

They choose 7/11's because that's the only contact that they have with Females . 

I can imagine that in various 7/11's  in Thailand , there's 50 something year old felangs  asking 20 year something year  old females 7/11's  whether she wanted to be his boyfriend .

Standing by the counter waiting for all the customers to leave before they feel comfortable asking the girl out 

some foreigners come to thailand for the sex industry, for the prostitute girlfriend, but many, many others don't.

• Thanks 1