Unusual pick up places

59 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

From an academic perspective ( I’m married and probably a bit old) how about the swimming pool? I use a large pool at local hotel,am almost always the only farang there and frequently girls come to do poolside selfie shots ,even some provocative dancing (twerking !) . So you can see exactly "what you’re getting" and they’re mostly young and attractive! 
I posit this as a potential tip rather than quoting from experience! 

Name that Pool! ????

RAZZ

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:
11 hours ago, proton said:

Luktung/morlam concerts, drunk and ready for owt ????

Although if she is too drunk, you could then be facing rape charges , if she wasnt sober enough to give consent , you could get charged with rape

That or her 'brother' and his mates will kick the bejezuz out of you.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Genmai said:

Guys, can I get some advice? Maybe I'm not bubbly or smiley enough but when I approach somebody they look either startled or annoyed or both (this is in Chiang Mai)... What do you y'all say to them? 

Serious answers only please

Most of then don't say, or do anything, they're all fantasising.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:
33 minutes ago, Genmai said:

Guys, can I get some advice? Maybe I'm not bubbly or smiley enough but when I approach somebody they look either startled or annoyed or both (this is in Chiang Mai)... What do you y'all say to them? 

Expand  

What do you look like?

He's already said, he's not bubbly, doesn't smile, he looks startling and annoying!  Every girl's dream.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He's already said, he's not bubbly, doesn't smile, he looks startling and annoying!  Every girl's dream.

Does he walk about with a towel around his neck ? ...I like that look on farangs,

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Genmai said:

You gotta get their eye first. Unless you are a Brad Pitt type, approaching totty out of the blue, esp here, usually doesn’t go down too well. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:
18 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Does he walk about with a towel around his neck ? ...I like that look on farangs,

You're right, girl's swoon over dull, miserable, startling, annoying foreigners with sweat-soaked towels!

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

You gotta get their eye first. Unless you are a Brad Pitt type, approaching totty out of the blue, esp here, usually doesn’t go down too well. 

Thanks, I hadn't actually considered this since it's pretty normal in my home country. Will be more careful about that. Anything else that comes to mind?

Non of the above will be as costly as taking out a bar lady now days where you'll have to leave behind the better part of 4 large bills and that's when you went easy on ordering drinks too...

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:
1 hour ago, wolf81 said:

Since short-time rooms are found pretty much anywhere and everywhere in Thailand, I would guess it would be easy to pick-up people for short time fun pretty much everywhere.

You might be surprised how many short time rooms can be found even a remote village as the one I'm living in. 

There's also lots of HIV going around my area. I guess that's the other side of the coin ...

Expand  

Nice to share

I think @wolf81's point is that some things are NOT nice to share.

12 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Although if she is too drunk, you could then be facing rape charges , if she wasnt sober enough to give consent , you could get charged with rape

I think it was a joke?  Not a fan then? 

1 hour ago, Genmai said:

Wear a t-shirt saying you are a Bitcoin millionaire.
Problem solved.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I usually meet new girls at the clinic I do my monthly STD checks. At least that is a worry less right.

But are people joking, I read things about malls being a bad idea while the weekly fresh market is good, what a nonsense to start with. Plenty of budget girls who come to malls just for the food court and free Aircon, as well plenty of horrible girls at the fresh markets, obsessed with buying lottery, gold and more. 

If you are gonna think to control the type of girl by the scene, you haven't been here long enough (or you did but with closed eyes and little educational development in this area, LOL).

Same for bar girls, I know plenty of them who actually have less expectations and do more within relationships than some girls who never go to bars or drink, and even have a normal office job. And so it goes on and on.

It is a case by case thing, to think and control or filter it is just a waste of time. I seen equally as many miserable marriages and relationships here with low class, mid class as well high class. 9/10 are over within 5-10 years (or they continue with often the farang not being aware his lady has many male giks).

Last but not least, most guys who struggle to find it, are simply relatively old, and they look at girls that would never be interested in them, not even for big money. That is the real issue most times. Date your own age or pay for a B girl.

I see these 40-50 year olds in Chiang Mai all the time, looking like stalkers to girls, who aren't even 30. More likely scares or intimidate them than making them happy. Mind you that a Thai smile is for all situations, fear and anger too.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I often see some fine Burmese women workers here. Construction, restaurants, etc. Often wondered if they are game. Always assumed not. Anyone have any information to the contrary?

Plenty of shags used by both the workers as well Burmese being in there around Thailand. I never felt like visiting one though.