Bitcoin going well

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Wasn't it predicated the price would go to $1 Million by about now ?

I recall that some people who bought Bitcoin back then were ordering their custom made Lamborghinis and looking at which Caribbean Island they would retire to in 2022

Most said 100k. Some said 200k. $1m by 2025 or 2030.

I dont know.

I prefer shares. Btc is risky. 

1 hour ago, JeffersLos said:

I presume that everyone agrees that it will continue to crash down, then after 1-2 years it will sky rocket again to a new ATH that far exceeds the previous one. 

It makes sense. There'll be a load new young college people to get hyped up for the first time as it skyrockets. People will be buying it on credit cards and mortgages their houses to get on the next run again. 

Rinse and repeat. 

usually pump and dumps or Ponzi's only have 2 run ups, lots of penny stocks do this too, very rare for a third run

You guys just don't get it.

Everything is overvalued at the moment.

Your debate over where to put your money is hilarious.  It is like arguing what floats better a bowling ball or a house brick.

All of the printed money was a huge flood pouring into every asset class.

But the tide is now going out.  And the central banks of the world will accelerate hyperinflation because inflating away the obscene levels of debt they have created is their only shot.

This is the big one folks.  Hang on to your seat.  It should have come sooner but covid arrived.

Interest rates in Australia are going to 10% plus and the residential property market will correct 50-60%.

@Sparktrader I noticed four of your long term ASX stock picks were banks.  Please tell me how they will avoid collapse with 40% plus NPL ratios.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

You guys just don't get it.

Everything is overvalued at the moment.

Your debate over where to put your money is hilarious.  It is like arguing what floats better a bowling ball or a house brick.

All of the printed money was a huge flood pouring into every asset class.

But the tide is now going out.  And the central banks of the world will accelerate hyperinflation because inflating away the obscene levels of debt they have created is their only shot.

This is the big one folks.  Hang on to your seat.  It should have come sooner but covid arrived.

Interest rates in Australia are going to 10% plus and the residential property market will correct 50-60%.

@Sparktrader I noticed four of your long term ASX stock picks were banks.  Please tell me how they will avoid collapse with 40% plus NPL ratios.

1 rates are going to 7% not 10.

2 property falls 15% not 50

3 i like banks at cheap prices not now. They are overvalued by 25%.

4 gov guarantees the banks

14 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

1 rates are going to 7% not 10.

2 property falls 15% not 50

3 i like banks at cheap prices not now. They are overvalued by 25%.

4 gov guarantees the banks

No you are failing entirely to factor in China's move on Taiwan. RBA rate will move .75 next month and everyone will be just as horrified and surprised as they were with the .5 move this month.  Government might bail out oz banks.  But that will not stop their stock price crashing.

18 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

He is a nutter

I agree.  But he is right this time around.  The US has to manufacture hyperinflation.  There is no other solution available other than to inflate away the debt they have created.  This is why they have step in to assist Ukraine.  Nothing to do with humanitarian aid or altruistic motives.  It is just to prolong the supply chain disruption to get inflation as high a possible.  Hell, I would not even rule out that they gave Putin the green light to invade.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

No you are failing entirely to factor in China's move on Taiwan. RBA rate will move .75 next month and everyone will be just as horrified and surprised as they were with the .5 move this month.  Government might bail out oz banks.  But that will not stop their stock price crashing.

0.5 next month at most.

I hope the mkt crashes 50%. I think 20 to 25% far more likely.

Only about 5% of houses have low equity. 

By November i think the stock mkt will form a low.

16 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Imo the dow could do this

1 fall to 24-27k 75% chance

2 fall to 18k 5% chance

Asx 15 to 25% fall more likely

ASX is toast.  It will be dragged down by the banks who next year will be carrying 40% NPL ratios.  Exports wil also be no existent next year when China moves on Taiwan.  US will demand that Australia halt all exports to China. Which is a moot point anyway because it will be impossible to sail ships full of cattle, sheep and iron ore across the SCS anyway during the conflict.

2 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Only about 5% of houses have low equity.

This is absolutely not correct.  Just look at value of the median residential mortgage and subtract that figure from the median house price.  There are going to be a lot more than 5% of borrowers with an upside down mortgage.  And lets no forget that catatrophic event next year when all of the mortgages sitting on covid fixed rates reset from <3% to >7%.

Just now, Sparktrader said:

The rba wont go crazy on rates. They look at npls etc.

This is true.  They are way behind the curve because they are scared of popping the residential property market.  But as kiyosaki rightly point out it is different this time around.  This time it is going to down and dirty...fighting over food dirty....keep the housing bubble inflating is pointless if people can no longer feed their families.

.75 move by RBA next month.  Flag my post and your .5 prediction.  We will compare notes first tuesday next month.

• Haha 1