Three dead, including two 14-year-old boys, after a sedan crashes into a motorbike in Ban Bueng

webfact

image.jpeg

PHOTO: Seen Salamakom Ban Bueang Rescue Foundation

By Goongnang Suksawat

Ban Bueng – Three people died, including two young teenage boys, after a sedan crashed into a motorbike in Ban Bueng earlier this week.

Emergency responders were notified of the accident yesterday (June 12th) in the Nong Chark sub-district. They arrived at the scene to find two bodies of 14-year-old boys near the damaged motorbike.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/06/13/three-dead-including-two-14-year-old-boys-after-a-sedan-crashes-into-a-motorbike-in-ban-bueng/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-06-14

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Easiest way to own or rent a car in Thailand - click here to find out more!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

21 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

The sedan crashed into the back of the motorbike before the sedan flipped over, although the fault of the accident was still being discussed.

Hold the driver in prison until sorted in my opinion, then chuck the book at him for manslaughter. 

High speed, teens, drivers no wearing seat belt and either probably high on something, the right cocktail for such calamities...

Edited by ezzra

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

The sedan crashed into the back of the motorbike before the sedan flipped over, although the fault of the accident was still being discussed.

Hold the driver in prison until sorted in my opinion, then chuck the book at him for manslaughter. 

But, that will be really easy! I hereby make a postume arrest of your body parts, awaiting the family to pose bail.

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Read the headline. Read the linked article.

Nearby, law enforcement found the body of the sedan driver, Mr. Suparp, 63, outside the damaged sedan.

2 hours ago, Denim said:

Two teenage girls on a scoopy shot out in front of me from a side street the other day. They were laughing and giggling at something and clearly had not looked to see if the coast was clear. Fortunately I am a slow driver. Had it been a speeding pickup common on that road they would have been toast.

Your spot on! Anything I can do to increase my reaction time is good. Driving slowly and on the least dangerous line in the road is always a calculation to keep making as I drive. 

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Easy to judge eh ?  Yet witnesses stated that the motorcycle was travelling "at high speed.

Always a possibility that their actions contributed to the accident by undertaking /swerving etc.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Witnesses said the two boys were on a motorbike which was driving at high speed. The sedan crashed into the back of the motorbike before the sedan flipped over, although the fault of the accident was still being discussed.

So the bike was speeding yet the old fella managed to hit it from behind, kill the two boys and himself..

Impressive.

11 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Hope you never get into a serious accident here. The cause is unknown and it might even be because of the boys. Keep kids under 18 off motorbikes first, that would help. Many times I almost crashed into something because a motorcycle cut me off at a corner... 

The kids were speeding and who knows what else happened. Maybe no tail lights?

Edited by Pouatchee