Pattaya mayor goes for a walk at Walking Street to greet tourists

snoop1130

S__4530505-696x392.jpg

The New Pattaya mayor Poramese “Beer” Ngampiches took a stroll down Pattaya Walking Street to greet tourists yesterday evening, June 20th, and said that three million tourists have arrived in Pattaya in 2022 so far, which includes domestic tourists.

He also went to socialize with business operators who said in unison that Pattaya tourism was improving progressively due to the return of tourists and easings of Covid-19 regulations, according to reports.

The mayor stated that he recently reviewed data from the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) and found that the number of tourists has surged to three million people (including domestic) even in the first quarter alone while the yearly pre-pandemic average was around ten million, according to the mayor. Indian tourists, the mayor said, have outnumbered the Chinese that is enforcing a Zero-Covid measure at present.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/06/21/pattaya-mayor-goes-for-a-walk-at-walking-street-to-greet-tourists-and-says-roadwork-is-being-sped-up/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-06-21

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Easiest way to own or rent a car in Thailand - click here to find out more!

14 hours ago, newnative said:

Yes, also bad, as is Thepprasit and others.

Not a road I have had to use for a while... when I heard of the work starting there I strived to avoid it. I often park in Big-CX and use foot or WIN, so Klang is obvious to me. 

• Like 1