Ten suspected monkeypox cases found to be herpes simplex, skin infection

webfact

I am just wondering whether Thailand will close its borders again after reopening on 1 July because of this Monkeypox. 

That would be really devastating to Thailand's economy.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, EricTh said:

I am just wondering whether Thailand will close its borders again after reopening on 1 July because of this Monkeypox. 

I see Korea just announced it's first case of Monkeypox.

It wouldn't surprise me if Thailand eventually finds a case too and freaks out over it .

The media in the UK are currently pushing a Polio fear narrative because they found the live virus in a sewer.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Padthaigoong said:

I see Korea just announced it's first case of Monkeypox.

It wouldn't surprise me if Thailand eventually finds a case too and freaks out over it .

The media in the UK are currently pushing a Polio fear narrative because they found the live virus in a sewer.

Just blame it on the immigrants, most countries do

• Like 2

"Dr. Opart said, however, that traces of herpes simplex type 1 were found in the six who used to train at Thai boxing training camps in Phuket and Krabi"

This is why you should wrap up Mr Winky every time unless you're in a completely trusted monogamous relationship!

2 minutes ago, Freddy42OZ said:

"Dr. Opart said, however, that traces of herpes simplex type 1 were found in the six who used to train at Thai boxing training camps in Phuket and Krabi"

This is why you should wrap up Mr Winky every time unless you're in a completely trusted monogamous relationship!

So are you saying that there is some monkey business going on at these Thai boxing camps. I always thought Muey Thai boxers like to consider themselves alpha males but perhaps not always the case

20 hours ago, webfact said:

He said that fluid specimens taken from the ten suspected monkeypox cases, all of them foreigners with six of them linked to Thai boxing training camps in Phuket and Krabi provinces,

Linked to someone else one could also presume.

As Shakespeare said, "much ado about nothing". Some just do not want to let go of the panic. For most of us, who have reasonable healthy hearts and minds, letting go of a pandemic is an easy thing to do. For some others, not so.

See ya pandemic! You will not be missed! 

53 minutes ago, Excel said:

So are you saying that there is some monkey business going on at these Thai boxing camps. I always thought Muey Thai boxers like to consider themselves alpha males but perhaps not always the case

My understanding was that Thai boxing camps were places where foreigners paid to spar with apes.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Freddy42OZ said:

I would also advise a bag over her (or his) head where herpes is concerned. In fact, put one on too just in case one comes off. 

The old ones are always the best! ????

Edited by daveAustin

20 hours ago, EricTh said:

No, they won't close the borders.

33 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

My understanding was that Thai boxing camps were places where foreigners paid to spar with apes.

No, those are the Thai boxing camps that have sprung up it Australia where Auzzies pay to spare with kangaroos.

40 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

As Shakespeare said, "much ado about nothing". Some just do not want to let go of the panic. For most of us, who have reasonable healthy hearts and minds, letting go of a pandemic is an easy thing to do. For some others, not so.

See ya pandemic! You will not be missed! 

Joe's already missing it and predicting another. (I have a feeling it will come in March 2024 so the democrats can demand more vote drop boxes).

• Haha 1

Just now, Gandtee said:

The media will be upset about that report. They were gearing up for another panic producing campaign. Only herpes? S--t????

Well guess the PM may be in talks with Boris the bullshi**er to get that turd found in London sewers cut in half and it sent over here so they too can claim a live polio  virus has been found in the sh*t that comes out of government house so hence promoting population panic that only an emergency degree to 2050 and certain people being able to continue, untroubled in their immoral and corrupt lifestyles, can stop.

6 hours ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

No, they won't close the borders.

Imagine the scenario - border open - but highly-trained medical expert security guard in an old hazmat suit will stroke arriving passengers all over to find any skin bumps - freckles, skin tags, moles, warts etc and document each one with a photo and a QR code.  Then the same guard will stroke down the next passenger in the long line - using the same hands in the same latex gloves..........