They Say You Should Never

N47HAN

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

o!

Tommorow is Friday so is partytime. I suggest you do some homedrinking first and then get totally waisted and I mean wasted as in that they have carry you home, something like that.

Does that sound like a good :o plan?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nerofen also OK, but what also help is before sleep drink 2-3 glass of water, next morning no headache.

Yes I need bug potion to get rid of plaque of mosquito.

Why are those Thai Mossie so agressive, I guess they not like me or maybe they like my blood too much?

Jeeeeeeezzzzzz!!!

Don't start about frikkin firebugs.

Had to join company outing few years back and on a boat trip at night to see a bunch (20-30) firefly in the woods.

oooooooohhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh oehhhhhhhhhh, suai suai mak mak.

What a waste of my time that was, the worst was the next evening where everybody got pissed and got ready for BBQ and karaoke and a stupid game where

some of the juniors were dressed up in skirt, got a bit of make up and I had to give 50 THB to the one I thought looked best.

Then when finaly they all were drunk as he_ll it was time to go sleep. unlucky for me I shared a room with the manager.

The guy throws himself on his bed and within a minute he starts snorring like he is mowing down a whole frikkin forrest.

:o

Can you please ask another question?