Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

On 8/11/2022 at 10:00 AM, wombat said:

So did they actually sended anything? I used to talk to them but assumed it's scam or fake profile as Thier address is in china

Ps.

Ok saw other post lol sended u speaker what a scam

Edited by Siam Buds
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Siam Buds said:

So did they actually sended anything? I used to talk to them but assumed it's scam or fake profile as Thier address is in china

Ps.

Ok saw other post lol sended u speaker what a scam

4 baht a g.....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Siam Buds said:

Im growing weed and all is seeds from abroad seed banks, top strains and exotics. 

Be selling it cheapo too.

Will drop them here so subscribe.

https://lin.ee/Cs8rZf0 

GSC

Runz

Cherry Cola

Gelato

Ice cream cake

White wedding

Grape ape

And many more ...

20220822_102830.thumb.jpg.ed5a8c21e67bfac5d14cb305d3f097f9.jpg20220822_102836.thumb.jpg.bc06f28c439d67c25570680a5534a119.jpg20220822_102826.thumb.jpg.33843f85a091a1162c11a574b8bee04f.jpg1661138879197.thumb.jpg.c4b08d21360fc330183f08fcadfb1b8d.jpg

Thank you, just added to LINE, but at the moment can't see anything "cheapo" than other sites. Is that coming?

Edited by Seppius
spell
  • Like 1

A commercial post and replies have been removed, please see the following forum rule:

32. You will not post topics or posts that are commercial in nature unless you are a sponsor of ASEAN NOW. If you would like to become an advertiser on ASEAN NOW and enjoy the benefits of having a business name and the ability to post contact our Marketing department:

https://aseannow.com/advertise/

A post discussing moderation has been removed:

13. You will not publicly comment on moderation in an open forum. You will not comment on actions taken by individual moderators or on specific or general policies and issues. You will not post a negative emoticon in response to a public notice made by a moderator.

• Like 1

On 8/20/2022 at 5:18 PM, Burgo1979 said:

I thought the GC from the Lampang farm was very average, however other posters said it was good, maybe i just got a bad couple of grams. What specifically is the Gold block, Thai grade A?

The gold block has less seeds  and sticks it's like the top shelf of blocks sticky smells and tastes good,years ago I had the red thread that was better than the gold block but have not ordered any yet since it has become legalised.

• Like 1

Tried Gorilla ???? glue from Blisfull Pharaoh

Weak.

Smoked 2 with mates then 1 at home all it got me is headache and minimal buzz.

Think another CBD strain or crappy seeds they used.

350g wouldn't buy again

Gotta smk kilo.

Vs I buy imported from shops for 800 1g and lasts 3 days smoking 2 splifs a day or more cuz use little as it's strong.

Last time got some Choochie runz was 30% proper ????

This GG allegedly 20% but feels like 2% really.

Smells and looks good.

So not worth it better pay and get real deal.

If anyone like it then cool tho.

I go exotic

received_445278220990441.thumb.jpeg.5ae975798c1e8f061840192e8e83fc0d.jpeg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Any poster that consistently bad mouths all/most low priced weed, I think their posts should be disregarded....

I think someone only needs to read through this thread to find the credible posters.....

yep, seems that way. Bizzare how opinions can vary so much on the same strain from same place

Edited by Burgo1979
  • Like 2

On 8/14/2022 at 10:04 AM, Marcous said:

This is the brick weed I bought from STONER WEED.

It's OK, smells good, does the trick, but would prefer something a little more mellow for sleeping.

The same shop has 3g of 'Sweet Dream' for 580 baht. I might give that a try.

IMG_20220814_095209542.thumb.jpg.341c3218073136df2877c7f7b3ef3a66.jpg

that looks horrible even for brick

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Burgo1979 said:

There seems to be a lot of conflicting reports on certain strains here, same strain, same supplier, one person saying its really good, another saying its total garbage and not worth it.

Whilst I know that everyone has different tastes, i do wonder if certain posters are trying to sway opinion towards or away from certain suppliers.

Bro order it and try it.

I said it's CBD scam and garbage and next guy confirmed it. 

Try urself before dropping conspiracy theories ????

Edited by Siam Buds
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Burgo1979 said:

There seems to be a lot of conflicting reports on certain strains here, same strain, same supplier, one person saying its really good, another saying its total garbage and not worth it.

Whilst I know that everyone has different tastes, i do wonder if certain posters are trying to sway opinion towards or away from certain suppliers.

Or some posters trying to sway you to buy garbage did you think about that one Sherlock?

I got no interest telling u it's garbage.

And I never offered other source.

Edited by Siam Buds
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Siam Buds said:

Or some posters trying to sway you to buy garbage did you think about that one Sherlock?

I got no interest telling u it's garbage.

And I never offered other source.

On the Conterary Watson, no one has swayed me to buy, i did it off my own back. The stuff i did get was very average, but others said it was excellent, the same as several other strains.

Still strange that the same stuff from the same supplier can produce totally different reviews.