Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

5 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Yeah you can't beat a 3 skinner   some times a king-size skin just isn't big enough in my opinion,  and after 40+ years of smoking sticking 3 skins together is all part of the ritual

I used to do 3 skin cones, wiht a card roach, when I used to smoke. But I used to hang out with Jamaicans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrMuddle said:

First post in this section? Couldn't think of anything positive? Perhaps this part of the forum isn't for you.

I have been active in several cannabis threads, and a smoker myself, I suggest to look at today's headline in the BP, I repeat, it does not look good.

Links to BP are not allowed on this forum or else I would post it

16 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Yeah you can't beat a 3 skinner   some times a king-size skin just isn't big enough in my opinion,  and after 40+ years of smoking sticking 3 skins together is all part of the ritual

Any more than a thin one papery to get off on and it is excrement quality weed....I too am addicted to the ritual.

received_378193077724852.jpeg

received_3294877717413664.jpeg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, marcus111 said:

There's a new one on shoppee...

KD HYBRID @ 100Baht per gram.

No idea about the name but worth a try.

And they do COD which I prefer.

Ordered 5 grams so will report back after tasting.

Good smoking to all.

New one? No. 

The place from which you claimed to order and have tried their products earlier, has it for half that price.

Thanks goodness you didn't provide a link. That would have had people paying double the going rate.

https://shop.line.me/@baan_kru_samun_pri/product/1002513340

• Like 2

1 hour ago, marcus111 said:

Oh well.....

I thought the photo's looked familiar.

No need to report back then.

And I think I will not loose any sleep over 500 Baht..!!!

Another mixer to add to my Prikpot buy.

What photos looked familiar? If they were the same photos, it would have been the same company, there you would have paid 450 for ten grams.

Yet you have claimed to have spent 500 baht for 5 grams. 

Post the Shopee link for your purchase. Strange that you didn't post it in the first place.

26 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

What photos looked familiar? If they were the same photos, it would have been the same company, there you would have paid 450 for ten grams.

Yet you have claimed to have spent 500 baht for 5 grams. 

Post the Shopee link for your purchase. Strange that you didn't post it in the first place.

Sorry Bruno...

I think you said "thank goodness" that I did not post a link as I have paid double the price for said product.

Now you want me to post a link...Very confusing...!!!

Anyway time to move on.

On 8/28/2022 at 8:36 PM, Seppius said:

I have been active in several cannabis threads, and a smoker myself, I suggest to look at today's headline in the BP, I repeat, it does not look good.

Links to BP are not allowed on this forum or else I would post it

I didn't see anything that ominous in the story, a restriction to 15 plants and extracts less than 0.2% thc

16 hours ago, marcus111 said:

Sorry Bruno...

I think you said "thank goodness" that I did not post a link as I have paid double the price for said product.

Now you want me to post a link...Very confusing...!!!

Anyway time to move on.

Dodgy. I think now everyone is able to see your game. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

New one? No. 

The place from which you claimed to order and have tried their products earlier, has it for half that price.

Thanks goodness you didn't provide a link. That would have had people paying double the going rate.

https://shop.line.me/@baan_kru_samun_pri/product/1002513340

They're proudly advertising this as a "foreign species". I'd love to know where it comes from - Laos? Cambodia?

17 hours ago, robsamui said:

They're proudly advertising this as a "foreign species". I'd love to know where it comes from - Laos? Cambodia?

It's a Hybrid; so I guess a local Sativa and a not local variation put together by someone named KD. ???? I think I posted a video about it earlier in the thread.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2022 at 10:07 AM, Bday Prang said:

Gold or Red   you pay your money and take a chance, there is no "official" grading based on the colour of the wrapper. The last lump I bought was Red   very nice too   not a seed in sight,,  Prior to that I got the Gold one pretty much the same but a few more seeds.   Its all outdoor gown, in very large quantities, I don't think in general anybody has the time or the inclination to sort it or grade it before it goes into the compactor, There is good and bad in both colours but generally its pretty much the same, you would be unlucky to get very bad and lucky to get very good.  

You could not be any more wrong it is for sure graded the profit margins on the different colour kilos is huge  when it was illegal ????????

Hello all..

Recieved my KD Hybrid @100 Baht per gram order today and I wish I had ordered more now..!!!

This is in my opinion is a great buy.

Six very nice looking buds made up the 5 grams and nicely dried and very little stalk.

Smooth to smoke and a good nice stone.

And as a bonus a couple of seeds were found.

Best low cost weed that I have had and I have tried a few.

On 8/16/2022 at 12:33 PM, Thungrat said:

This thread is about cheap weed. Please try to sell your stuff in another thread.

Actually it’s about cheap good weed right? That’s what the title says. I was just trying to help people out with quality at good prices. 
yes I see people posting cheaper stuff on here but in my opinion, just my thought, most looks like garbage. Brown, poor bud structure, doubt it’s dried and cured properly, and it’s hardly trimmed. If people want it that’s fine for some. But I know there are lots of people who would like good quality product without feeling like they are getting ripped off. 
like a guy from Bangkok told me last night about our selection, “this would cost 700 or more a G in Bangkok”

On 8/16/2022 at 12:39 PM, KhunLA said:

Any vids of your test (testing equip/results) that allow you to quote a 24% THC content, or some agency's certification of ?

No videos because it was sent to a lab. But this is from the email sent with the results from testing 36ACB56D-8D8D-4665-BAF4-329CB4549D55.thumb.jpeg.e6aca54d960565ecacc854bed6b3eaab.jpeg

8 hours ago, dkg224 said:

No videos because it was sent to a lab. But this is from the email sent with the results from testing 36ACB56D-8D8D-4665-BAF4-329CB4549D55.thumb.jpeg.e6aca54d960565ecacc854bed6b3eaab.jpeg

How did you manage to get these tests done 7 days before cannabis was decriminalized?

Do you have any proof that these test results are actually for your weed and not someone else's?

Edited by Bert got kinky

12 hours ago, marcus111 said:

Hello all..

Recieved my KD Hybrid @100 Baht per gram order today and I wish I had ordered more now..!!!

This is in my opinion is a great buy.

Six very nice looking buds made up the 5 grams and nicely dried and very little stalk.

Smooth to smoke and a good nice stone.

And as a bonus a couple of seeds were found.

Best low cost weed that I have had and I have tried a few.

Cant find this KD Hybrid on their line menu