Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

16 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Slightly off topic , but has anybody noticed that "green Labs! are selling cannabis  Stalks and Roots and Leaves at unbelievable prices !!  Who on earth is paying 15,000 bt per kilo for leaves and 12000bt per kilo for stalks not to mention 7000 bt per kilo for Roots.  What do they do with it when they have bought it ??

On the other hand they now have 9 strains under 350 / g    

I wondered that too! Anyone got the answer?

How accurate in weight are your purchases - online or in dispensary?
Does anyone check their purchases?

With some drugs sold on the street - cocaine, heroin, ... - the dealer cuts the product (steps on it) to make more money.  Do online shops or dispensaries just cut the product in weight to make more of a profit?

Just wondering ... 

3 hours ago, HaoleBoy said:

With some drugs sold on the street - cocaine, heroin, ... - the dealer cuts the product (steps on it) to make more money.  Do online shops or dispensaries just cut the product in weight to make more of a profit?

Just wondering ... 

someone has found the weed not dried fine or the presence of to much leaves or sticks so not well cured but when is so cheap might be not a big deal.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, HaoleBoy said:

Just wondering ... 

Blissful Pharaoh send a pic of what you are getting before sending it out.

1663453833730.jpg

• Like 2

I really hate that LINE shopping UI.  I just tried as a test and the order went through with no warning even though I put in all fake info.   Then I went to cancel and there is no cancel option. Then I messaged the guy saying cancel and he said I can do it myself.  If there is some way to do it myself I can't find it. The LINE FAQ has no info on canceling other than by the seller. 

Edited by shdmn

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

I think you are worrying too much

Dispensaries are selling weed at 800bt per gram They don't  need to shave a bit off to make any more of a profit as they are making enough already

. It should be weighed in front of you when you buy it  If you wanted to double check the weight you would need to weigh it in front of them if you were going to make an issue of it,

I doubt that would make you very popular.

If buying online I would still expect the weight to be correct, so far all the weed I have bought recently has been overweight but in the event that it wasn't it would probably be best to put it down to experience and maybe change supplier rather than trying to speak to  "customer services"

so far all the weed I have bought recently has been overweight

I have the exact same experience.

Initially I was a little worried about being scammed online but thankfully this thread served its purpose, thank you all for your recommendations. 

Any one notice how these beautiful strains that claim High THC barely even get you high? 

a good bong hit of 20% THC should STONE a person for at least an hour right???        5 bongs of this stuff is barely noticeable...  I have purchased from many shops in C Mai and yet to get stoned from one purchase.

Edited by LuckyG
spacing
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, LuckyG said:

Any one notice how these beautiful strains that claim High THC barely even get you high? 

a good bong hit of 20% THC should STONE a person for at least an hour right???        5 bongs of this stuff is barely noticeable...  I have purchased from many shops in C Mai and yet to get stoned from one purchase.

Alot of people are selling CBD buds as high THC buds I think.

The price seems to be a good indicator. If your getting a gram of an Exotic strain for 200-300 it probably smells great and it is that strain but a CBD version of the strain.

1 minute ago, Chad91 said:
36 minutes ago, LuckyG said:

Expand  

The price seems to be a good indicator. If your getting a gram of an Exotic strain for 200-300 it probably smells great and it is that strain but a CBD version of the strain.

must be all that high quality locally grown bud flooding the market like i have been hearing for a few months. 

go local !! ????

1 hour ago, Chad91 said:

Im talkin 600b Up, labeled hi THC that doesn't get you high....They like to claim its from California....prob CA-CBD which is what allows them to import it and like you said, sell as High THC. Most of the clerks in the shops don't even smoke weed or are new to it and don't have a clue.

Riddle me this. Why is Green Crack selling for upwards of 300-600b/g or more in various stores around Pattaya and yet I can buy it online for 50b/g or 300b/10g or maybe even less.  Supposedly it's the same stuff, maybe better.  Surely someone in Pattaya must be wanting more business by selling it at a more reasonable price if their cost is that low no?  6-12x markup seems rather excessive.

Edited by shdmn
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, stoner said:

must be all that high quality locally grown bud flooding the market like i have been hearing for a few months. 

go local !! ????

I think your being a bit unfair there, any body can grow a few plants  and one would have to be the unluckiest man in the world to end up with something that doesn't get you noticeably high when you smoked it. I'm sure the locally grown stuff will be perfectly adequate for most smokers, 

If that guy is not getting any sort of a hit my money is on him being sold CBD weed , A mate of mine in the UK who doesn't smoke weed bought, some to make cake with or something, It looked and smelt the same as normal skunk, and tasted the same too when i smoked it . 

Its an obvious and easy enough scam that works best in tourist areas were repeat customers are inconsequential 

I'm guessing there was a <deleted> load of cbd weed grown for the "medical" market and the temptation of selling it at twice the price would be impossible to resist for the average "Somchai"

The question everybody should be asking themselves is why is THC weed  so much more expensive than cbd ?  It was understandable before as it was illegal  but not now

I think the only reason people are paying these daft prices is because they have been conditioned to it by years of purchasing it illegally  at home were in the UK for example "exotics" are around  £60 for 3.5g  its what they are used to  

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

My advice to anyone testing out new weed or anything else for that matter is to only buy the very smallest amount possible to test out.....If its good then buy a modest amount and if that's good then its pretty safe to buy large amounts....

Much money is saved this way.....

Sure, that's what I did. But at 300-800 a gram, it doesn't take long to spend 15k upwards even if you're ordering in the smallest quantities. Then, when you do find a decent one, they've more often than not run out of it by the time you go back to place a larger order.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

fleecing newbies and tourists   can't believe you hadn't sussed that out   

Can't believe you think the blatantly obvious needs to be stated.  Besides the point.  There are literally hundreds of shops and stands everywhere.  Not just in tourist areas either.

Edited by shdmn

2 hours ago, Mark1066 said:

All in all, I've found the legal weed experience here a big disappointment. To steal a line from a TV show I used to watch, 'In my day, if you took drugs you knew about it.'  I can't be bothered wasting thousands of baht experimenting and hoping to find something decent. I'm not even sure why I was bothering in the first place tbh.

It reminds me of trying to get a decent nicotine hit from vaping. I used to spend so long with a vape glued to my mouth all day, it felt like I was breastfeeding again.

So what is really going on?  Could it be that all these places are purchasing Lo THC CBD buds to resell? Im not accusing, i just don't understand this at all.   Its gonna be interesting to see how many people respond to this thread equally disappointed about the lack of Buzz.  I find the entire ordeal to be quite bizarre.......Legal? not Legal? who cares, if it doesn't get you high anyway?! Hopefully enough people will speak up and shops will offer money back guarantee's.....why not? who would want to return for money back if the weed was really good?

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

I'd give up if i were you

I basically have. I did find quite a few decent buys but those buys were often not repeatable and I also realised that getting stoned every day is not what I want to do with my life. It’s been an education for me in that respect.

Edited by Mark1066

6 hours ago, Mark1066 said:

I basically have. I did find quite a few decent buys but those buys were often not repeatable and I also realised that getting stoned every day is not what I want to do with my life. It’s been an education for me in that respect.

There is plenty of perfectly good weed available on shopee (for example) and you don't need to spend 600bt / g  to  get stoned  try these guys  https://shopee.co.th/sx948sdmm9?categoryId=100001&itemId=18742480405        I  & others have  bought from here and its always got me stoned, cheap too here's another  https://shopee.co.th/อัดแท่งฟรอยทอง-ขีด450-หอม-เหนียว-i.501271347.21444875891?xptdk=e2ca57f8-133d-4afc-b751-37c9332ed20e

your 600bt will go 10 x   further and you will get stoned             not sure what you mean with your final paragraph but you don't have to get stoned every day  if you don't want to

• Like 1
  • Haha 1