Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

If you're really having difficulty finding good locally produced mj at good prices, and you're flummoxed by the Thai language, I'll complement the fishing rod I've already provided with some bait for the fish - dig the extended metaphor chaps.

I assume the mods will allow me to use a few Thai words here with translation for this purpose. Try these Thai search words on twitter. You'll be able to pickup numerous other Thai language twitter hashtags from the multitude of results that you get.

Bon voyage brothers and sisters.

กัญชาออแกนิค (organic ganja)

กัญชาog (og ganja)

กรีนแครก (greencrack)

14 minutes ago, oldscool said:

If you're really having difficulty finding good locally produced mj at good prices, and you're flummoxed by the Thai language, I'll complement the fishing rod I've already provided with some bait for the fish - dig the extended metaphor chaps.

I assume the mods will allow me to use a few Thai words here with translation for this purpose. Try these Thai search words on twitter. You'll be able to pickup numerous other Thai language twitter hashtags from the multitude of results that you get.

Bon voyage brothers and sisters.

กัญชาออแกนิค (organic ganja)

กัญชาog (og ganja)

กรีนแครก (greencrack)

สมุนไพร (Herb)  Popular on Facebook marketplace.

Chaps all you have to do is copy and paste.

And a smoke report is far more valid than photos. I'm surprised no one else has posted one.

Given the abuse I've seen here directed towards suppliers by posters with clearly  vested interests,  I wouldn't dream of subjecting my favourite suppliers to that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JustAnotherFarang said:

just tell us where we can buy what it is that you have taken the time to review please, its a simple request put to you several times but you keep on waxing lyrical about fishing for ourselves

my TG goes fishing...I like to watch????

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, marin said:

I still am not buying much online as "my guy" seems to undercut all. He also does what is popular in Oregon and California. If you buy the "popcorn" buds rather than the big gnarly ones the cost is significantly cheaper.  

I am having some gorilla glue delivered for B250 a gram, smaller buds but perfectly trimmed and well cured. I will put up some photos tomorrow after I get it. Cheers.

how is 250/g undercutting all? maybe all beach/city dispensaries. GreenLab has Gorilla Glue for 249/g. its not 25-27% THC as claimed but its pretty good lol

#

2 minutes ago, roietfortress said:

how is 250/g undercutting all? maybe all beach/city dispensaries. GreenLab has Gorilla Glue for 249/g. its not 25-27% THC as claimed but its pretty good lol

Good point, but if it is what I have gotten in the past its very nice indeed, with at least that THC content. Now that it is legal it will come in the same pack but with a label, indicating THC level, mix if hybrid.  New times.. Its all up to the "head" in reality. 

• Like 1

On 11/8/2022 at 4:49 PM, philthebook said:

FYI Mods removed links to my suppliers but I have answered everyones DM's who have asked.

My number one for best bang for buck is this Lemon Haze (indoor grow), lovely smell, nice high, great price, I originally ordered 5g and then ordered a further 30g, stopped wasting my time with green crack and similar strains:

Screenshot_37.jpg

Hi Phil.
Can you msg me the link for this please?
ta mate.

Edited by robsamui
  • Like 1

Great that you are enjoying my thread.

You should move to reddit for better and more updated info.

standard outdoor with high THC now costs a maximum of 30 thb / g

and the best indoor strains can be found for 200 thb / g maximum !

I can't stop laughing when I see the victims paying 500+ or 700+ for the worst sheeples at any shop hahahaha, so funny...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Good CBD oil is a lot more difficult to find, if anyone has a good supplier please tell me, but only if you know what you are talking about. We have tried most of the CBD oils but couldn't find anywhere a really good one for cheap.

On 11/12/2022 at 12:07 PM, Wuvu2 said:

I ordered the 5+1 deal.  They are nicely formed buds with a decent smell and smokes well, but it doesn't give me much of a buzz. Even a first of the day fatty didn't move my needle much. It's pleasant so I'm not disappointed but I like stronger buds so I won't order more.

I bought his Lemon Cheese- 99B per gm, buy 5 get 1 free.
Yep - it looks like a bud and quacks like a bud but it's only 'pleasant' - very weak.

My batch was damp and spongy, not properly dried, smelling of grass, and certainly not cured.. 

It's cheap, it works, and it's not unpleasant - for me that's fair enough value with 6 gms for 550 baht 

On 11/13/2022 at 8:18 AM, roietfortress said:

which reddit? r/CannabisThailand is a bunch of topics i don't want to read or discuss. its just as bad as the main forum here. i just want cheap sources. maybe that's not going to be allowed here anymore tho.

#

If you read thread, instead of the last page, you find more than a few sources suggested.

Buddha helps those that help themselves ... 

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, bernard75 said:

try SUKHUMEED, they usualy have decent strains @150-200

Thanks. Seems really out of the way. I wish soi 42 was at least one way going towards it. Even a motor cycle taxi can't go that way. Guess it's time to hit up my friend with a car. After a quick search I see only 550 to 900 baht/ gram. One very weak type at 250. Wondering if going to store they have stronger for cheaper. Really want minimum 20%. 

Edited by alex8912