Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

34 minutes ago, MrBiker said:

If you smell it before rolling yes 100%, but once its being smoked it smells just like normal bud. My girlfriend smoked it in front of me, while I didn't partake. It smelled just like regular bud. 

You seem to be going to extreme lengths to convince us that this brick weed is good.

Don't waste your time, as long as you are happy that's all that matters.

BTW, you're not the only one trying to rationalize their choice of weed, many here do it for reasons I can not determine.

46 minutes ago, MrBiker said:

Once this brickweed is rolled into a joint, I doubt anyone would be able to tell the difference. I bet all the pre-rolls that the dispensaries sell are exactly this kind of bud. They buy a kg for 3-4k baht then sell pre rolled grams for 150 baht... talk about insane profits. 

This is why regular smokers don’t buy pre rolled……….friend up chiang mai had prerolled last week ,,instantly could tell it <deleted> brickweed ,,,,it’s not for me.

mid you haven’t smoked for 4 years a normal cigarette will give you a buzz….lol

5 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

You seem to be going to extreme lengths to convince us that this brick weed is good.

Don't waste your time, as long as you are happy that's all that matters.

BTW, you're not the only one trying to rationalize their choice of weed, many here do it for reasons I can not determine.

Well I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it. Not having smoked regularly for a long time. I am trying to wrap my mind around why some weed is 500 baht per gram while other weed is 10 baht per gram. Is it just pure marketing? 

Is it like drinking Sangsum vs Jack Daniels? Just the taste and look of the bottle is different but the end result is the same. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Not the first time that argument has been raised here either.

Are you? Really?

Again if you're happy with brick weed why do you need "get to the bottom" of why there is a market for quality cannabis? Hint: there is a market for it because people like and enjoy it.

Let's call what I'm doing, market research. I've bough different strains of different quality (price) from different farmers / online shops. I am posting in this thread about my experience with brickweed, as thats where I got the idea to try it in the first place. So far I'm pleasantly surprised. 

Edited by MrBiker
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, tj916 said:

Agree on the brickweed, bought around 8g for 200 bt of one of the taxi boys on beach road.

Much better quality than was being sold 6 months ago.

If on a budget it’s well worth trying.

Lao brick is widely available for 2000bht/Kg.

200bht for 8gm would be overpriced IMHO.

My last purchase was 450bht for 100gm (inc delivery).

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MrBiker said:

Is it like drinking Sangsum vs Jack Daniels? Just the taste and look of the bottle is different but the end result is the same. 

I now see the problem. The end result is not the same at all in either circumstance. I will admit to not minding the good brick weed I have always been able to get. It is lightly pressed, dried and cured before pressing and presents a nice almost chocolate smell. 

But it is a much heavier and lazier high, which is why I smoke it before sleep.  A good sativa high is very energetic and I miss that as hybrids and Indica tend to rule the market these days.  So I generally go for hybrids that have a higher content of sativa to Indica. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MrBiker said:

Well I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it. Not having smoked regularly for a long time. I am trying to wrap my mind around why some weed is 500 baht per gram while other weed is 10 baht per gram. Is it just pure marketing? 

my 1 rolled 50 /gram has me having to sit down for 1 hour.. why would I pay more for chem sprayed shop stuff?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Seeall said:

why would I pay more for chem sprayed shop stuff?

You shouldn't. Why do you even have to ask?

It's almost like people are unsure, and are looking for validation?

BTW, "shop stuff" is not sprayed with chemicals, but if it makes you feel better spreading such faslehoods carry on.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

BTW, "shop stuff" is not sprayed with chemicals, but if it makes you feel better spreading such faslehoods carry on.

I think they're talking PGR which allegedly is on most commercially grown cannabis imported to Thailand from the USA.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

It's almost like people are unsure, and are looking for validation?

Most of us don't have much contact with other users.

I think it's more like seeing if other people get the same effect as us.

I gave away some weed just to get some idea how other people viewed the weed I use.

And basically they liked what I liked (small sample of four).

As for taste/flavour/effect, I'd need to stay awake longer after smoking to express an opinion. But after my bedtime smoke it's a race to get undressed/brush my teeth and jump into bed before I fall asleep for the next 8hrs.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I use it on pizza and it's great.

Just grind 3-4gm onto the cheese, add any other toppings, then cook at 190c for 15-20 minutes.

You must be using very low end weed!

if you were to use- eat 3-4 grams of Canadian bud, you would be incapacitated, period!

• Like 2

On 2/11/2023 at 7:36 AM, MrBiker said:

I got around to trying the brickweed last night. Smoked about half a gram with my girlfriend. The smoking experience was actually excellent, it was very smooth, no coughing, no bad taste, it didn't go out once, and white ash on the joint. The high was pretty strong but not overwhelming like some of the exotic bud. So far I am very happy with my purchase and can't believe how cheap it is. Will definitely order again and a larger quantity next time. 

Appearance 3/10

Smell 1/10

Smoking experience 8/10

Effects 7/10

Would be nice to get this same strain but in uncompressed flowers.

i got a couple hundred grams of the Tanaosri WA1 since its my fav Thai strain and I've used a lot of it. This is fresh bricked from last year's crop. No additives. Once you break open the brick and let it get some air, its soft and fluffy. Not your standard Thai brick lol

The WA1 tastes and performs nearly to the minute as the WA1 I got from GreenLab for 80 baht a gram. It is not a long or strong buzz. Feels good and refreshed after 20 minutes. Mix with something like Lampang GC and you have a good couple hours for under a buck.

https://www.bangyabongzing.com/product-page/ก-ญชาอ-ดแท-งค-ณภาพพร-เม-ยมตราดาว-น-ำหน-ก-10กร-ม-20กร-ม-50กร-ม-100กร-ม

#

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1