BREAKING NEWS ! Boris Johnson to resign as Prime Minister

CharlieH

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh look Dianne Abbot popped out of her free accommodation again.

Well yes, your lot haven't the ball's to tell her to retire, or just be quiet, but folk kept applauding Corby, the secret terrorist supporter, wiv DA backing him up...That really is criminal, strange nothing from your lot about that, a beer is more important to denounce..

But to be fair, your now "Sir" leader is just as useless, even with four letter words at his shoulder......????

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Is it illegal to wear two left shoes ?

Relatable moment Diane Abbott 'puts two left shoes on in rush to vote' |  Metro News

my auntie (94) does that all the time and mismatched colors as well, left black & right brown/blue  555

Edited by Mavideol

1 minute ago, transam said:

I know, absolutely amazing, but then perhaps the area she works the voters don't watch her House blabbering, only promises on the streets..

I do think it's time to set age limit to civil servants/PM's, just look at the USA and China they all look like then going to crook anytime soon 555

Edited by Mavideol
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Still, the Blessed Keir can at least procede with his declared plan of calling a vote of no confidence in the government now, can't he?

That will allow the electorate to decide...

Imo it would be tactically naive for Starmer to call a vote of confidence. There is no chance of it succeeding and it might even bring the Tories together. Labour are better off letting the Tories devour itself.

1 minute ago, Mavideol said:

myauntie does that all the time and mismatched colors as well, left black & right brown/blue  555

I do think that it was a cunning plan by Diane .

If She wore two left shoes, then the left/Labour would win the election , because the Left side would have the majority , just like her shoes , more left than right 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Common sense laws....????

Given the nonsense that was spoken in defence of Johnson in the recent past, there would not be enough courts to try all the offenders arrested for breaking those laws????

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RayC said:

Imo it would be tactically naive for Starmer to call a vote of confidence. There is no chance of it succeeding and it might even bring the Tories together. Labour are better off letting the Tories devour itself.

Could be that Conservatives elect a new Prime minister and the U.K electorate may favour a future Conservative Government at the next elections (with a new leader) ? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Could be that Conservatives elect a new Prime minister and the U.K electorate may favour a future Conservative Government at the next elections (with a new leader) ? 

I believe that’s what the Tories are hoping for.

But will the new PM address the problems being faced by the voting public?

Do the voting public have any faith left in the Tories?

Are the Tories going to elect one of Johnson’s enablers and go straight back to business as usual?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

Those who support him should do a little research into his history (of lies). Remember the EU Bent Banana story?  A lie concocted by Boris when he was a journalist.

That was true . 

The E.U had rules regarding the shape of bananas , one E.U rule was that bananas need to  'free from malformation or abnormal curvature of the fingers'.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Johnson surely knows how to pick ‘em.

Newly minted Tory Government Minister Andrea Jenkins, expresses her feelings towards the public she is paid to serve:

0AA3547E-661F-4928-9A59-EC0E94F77E73.jpeg

I that thought you opposed off topic posts ?

Or is it OK when you do it, but no one else can do like wise ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The pledge was to build 40 new hospitals by 2030 .

3.7 Billion Pounds has already been spent on this pledge .

How about doing a bit of research before posting misinformation ?

Here’s some information on that pledge. 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jul/02/boris-johnson-faces-investigation-into-claims-over-40-new-hospitals?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

I don't read Guardian articles .

I used to get so many links to the Guardian to read , that  they regarded me as a regular daily reader 

11 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I that thought you opposed off topic posts ?

Or is it OK when you do it, but no one else can do like wise ?

Not at all, it’s an example of the damage Johnson continues to do while he remains as PM.

‘Leave means Leave’.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Yeah, truth hurts eh…

Its not about avoiding the truth , you can write things in your own words  , but if I want to read and reply to a Guardian journalist , I can go and reply to them on the Guardian website .

I used to spend my days reading the Guardian , but feel free to write things in your own words , or we could just keep sending links to each other ?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Johnson surely knows how to pick ‘em.

Newly minted Tory Government Minister Andrea Jenkins, expresses her feelings towards the public she is paid to serve:

0AA3547E-661F-4928-9A59-EC0E94F77E73.jpeg

She was replying to the abuse she received 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RayC said:

He went public, Sky News on Friday morning I think, and said that was what he was going to do.