BREAKING NEWS ! Boris Johnson to resign as Prime Minister

CharlieH

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

She we displaying the contempt this Government has for the public it is supposed to serve.

Hand picked by a man who needs to be told ‘Leave means Leave’.

Are you seriously suggesting that she hates the general public and walks around being abusive for no reason at all ?

She walks around randomly making rude hand gestures to people because she has contempt for them  ?

BTW , have you ever made a rude hand gesture to anyone ?

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

She we displaying the contempt this Government has for the public it is supposed to serve.

Hand picked by a man who needs to be told ‘Leave means Leave’.

Yes leave means leave. It took over 3 years after the Brexit vote before we left.

Settle in. Read his speech again. He won’t be going anywhere soon.????

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Maybe, like some of us, he tends to avoid the Autotràder Political Supplement.

As with all political commentary, print or broadcast, truth is subjective.

The article was reporting the facts of yet another broken johnson pledge. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are you seriously suggesting that she hates the general public and walks around being abusive for no reason at all ?

She walks around randomly making rude hand gestures to people because she has contempt for them  ?

BTW , have you ever made a rude hand gesture to anyone ?

She’s a newly appointed Government Minister, forgive me if I have higher expectations of behaviour of those holding high public office.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Yes leave means leave. It took over 3 years after the Brexit vote before we left.

Settle in. Read his speech again. He won’t be going anywhere soon.????

I seem to recall you saying something similar right up to the middle of last week.

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

She’s a newly appointed Government Minister, forgive me if I have higher expectations of behaviour of those holding high public office.

Like Claudia Webbe?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/7/2022 at 9:30 AM, CharlieH said:

Boris Johnson will today resign as prime minister as he finally bows to the pressure

Just another broken pledge on the way? I hope so, if only so it would get them all outraged again.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Just another broken pledge on the way? I hope so, if only so it would get them all outraged again.

I think you may get your wish as I don't think he intends going anywhere. I suspect his resignation is simply a ruse to buy time. 

1 hour ago, baboon said:

No they aren't all the same. That makes you the liar.

PS. Your man was found guilty. Starmer was not. Accept the result and move on.

Oh, and the Tories voted 164 - 2 in favour of the Iraq war despite the protests on the streets. What did the protesters know that the CONs didn't? 

All the same, all snouts in the same trough. Believe me!

Durham police deciding not to fine Starmer does not preclude him from being a liar, or having broken the law. Has he got your support because he's better at it than others? Remember, he's a lawyer by trade and now an MP, so a trained professional liar. 

The protesters obviously knew from the beginning about Tony's lies. Maybe the CONs didn't get the word on the street and believed Tony's sexed up report?

On 7/7/2022 at 11:52 AM, Thunglom said:

Have you not noticed how megalomaniac dictators always have weird hair?

Kim Jong-un, Trump, Hitler, Gaddafi and Boris all have weird hair.....

Don't forget the Pedo Tesla Guy.

Megalomaniac pedo for sure, obviously working on becoming pedo dictator.  Americans can thank their lucky stars that presidents need to be native born, oh wait, is the Supreme Court is looking into it?  Republicans are ok with pedos as long as they are fellow Republicans.

https://time.com/5019684/roy-moore-republicans-trump-christianity/

2 hours ago, Loiner said:

All the same, all snouts in the same trough. Believe me!

Durham police deciding not to fine Starmer does not preclude him from being a liar, or having broken the law. Has he got your support because he's better at it than others? Remember, he's a lawyer by trade and now an MP, so a trained professional liar. 

The protesters obviously knew from the beginning about Tony's lies. Maybe the CONs didn't get the word on the street and believed Tony's sexed up report?

Just accept the result and move on. Why can't you people do that?

• Thanks 1