Where to get name/password to access Kasikorn internet banking

23 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

Something weird?  Not this.....?

image.png.e2855f70908dc249afebe43dddaac57e.png

If you click it it will take you to form named "Apply K BIZ Service via K PLUS". Which Im assuming is for upgrading your PLUS account to Business account? 

Ok, after some Googling I found out their internet banking is named and refered to as K BIZ. So it will be probably the correct form. I guess Kasikorn now hired the guy that was behind renaming thaivisa to aseannow.

Edited by AndyAndyAndy

15 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Apply for internet banking when you open the account?

I went to local (bigger) branch. All my existing accounts were joint savings A/Cs with my Thai son.

Bank lady said;

- You have to have an account in your own name (own name only) to start i/net banking and she started a new personal a/c immediately.

- She mentioned you can add other accounts, including any joint a/c after the I/net banking is up and running in your own name.

- She asked me to come back (same branch) the next morning. I did, she had  a sealed envelope that I took home telling me to:

- Log-in to a specific website and follow the prompts, and the letter included a username name and password. And mentioned that I needed to change the password within 5 minutes of logging in or the whole thing would freeze.

I did quickly change my password - all done.

Then I inserted my joint accounts.

All of the above was 5 years ago, maybe by now it's even more easy.

Best ever improvement in banking, I use it several times every day, most transactions easy to set up and completed within less than a minute.

Good luck

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, AndyAndyAndy said:

Today I opened account at Kasikorn. I came home with debit card + book. How do I login to internet banking? I don't have any UserID nor password.

You setup the banking access in the branch, if you want it to be easy and use the K PLUS app on your phone. Or you will get a user name and password to log on at https://online.kasikornbankgroup.com/kbiz/login.jsp?lang=en